Hello there!

My name is Aaron Richards. I own and operate Columbia Cleaning Service out of Jackson, MI along with my beautiful wife Michelle. I have been cleaning carpets for 20 years with the same company and bought the company in 2004. For the first 18 1/2 years I cleaned carpets with bonnetts and pull behind extractors. After I paid for the business in full I purchased my first truckmount and have been using it for 1 1/2 years. Holy *(&%$, what a differance a TM makes. It brought back my passion for this industry and has me all excited again! I heard about Mikeys Board when someone was bitchin' about it over on ICS :roll: . Glad I ran across it! I've been lurking here for a while with the odd post now and again and can say I've really learned alot! Thanks, Mikey, for a great board!

oh yeah, we clean carpets, upholstery, tile & grout, windows, and my wife runs our janitorial division.

http://www.columbiacleaning.net
it needs some tweaking, but it's getting there

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice to have you Aaron.

You've probably figured it out by now but the only ones who bitch about this forum are folks with something to hide.

Post away rug sucking brother.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
You've probably figured it out by now but the only ones who bitch about this forum are folks with something to hide.
Either that or the ones that have been booted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom