Help me Wrap it..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I read them all and I came to the conclusion.......you need a better group of friends! :p

Pick the one you, Paula & Davis like best. You're the ones that have to live with it. If it's really not what you want it will always bother you.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I think the tux design is the one you can do the most with, but my opinion isn't worth much more than your bike buddies. Ask a group of your best customers what they like. Those are the only opinions that count more than your own.

BradD

Supportive Member
Name
Brad Duncan
I read them all and I came to the conclusion.......you need a better group of friends! :p

Pick the one you, Paula & Davis like best. You're the ones that have to live with it. If it's really not what you want it will always bother you.

That is exactly right. I wouldn't choose something just because someone else liked it. If I didn't like it it would bug me. I don't think anyone here will be upset if you don't pick their design. I still like Fred's latest design.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Have you thought of polling your clients on a blog post ? It will drive traffic to your site and inform them of the new company image. Or maybe use your LeTip group for the poll?

Would also be a good place to link back to a post about giving reviews on yelp, google ect.

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The tux is great but that is a major company makeover, maybe mike doesnt want that right now. Not for me to say really.

Now probably 3 of them i would be comfortable with, last couple fred did with the shield were pretty cool.

FredC

Village Idiot
Added "cleaning and sealing" as suggested on the other forum......not a lot of options there

Added the .psd to the download section here if anybody wants to play with it:
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/vbdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=2

shield-conn-wcands_zpsd0791189.gif

Back
Top Bottom