Help me Wrap it..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like #31 but I'd drag the arc on across and move the vacuum further towards the cab. I also like #62.

Plus Brad's original design was my favorite, I think you can still pull that image off without the guys complaining. The dri-fit shirts are lightweight and comfortable, they would like them.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Lose the "old school" Sanitaire. I know it's part of the MB logo, and that's fine. But it does not match the name Connoisseur. All of the images without the vacuum look better than any of the images with the vacuum cleaner. By the way, I love the back doors with the bow tie. Keep it going with that upscale classy look. That style matches Connoisseur.

Also since Connoisseur is nearly impossible to spell for your average person, I would HUGELY draw attention to your web address. Make that the focal point. Why not really market the name Santa Cruz Clean more prominently? Someone driving by you on the road is not going to be able to digest and recall later Connoisseur. You might also work in a QR code.

That's just my .02

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
conmon2_zpse3ddafff.jpg

NOT ! Get rid of the money bag. It looks like you are taking their money and running away with it. LOL

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd like to see the tux on the sides too.

It's an instant image upgrade, Mike has some concerns of it being too much so I understand his hesitancy but man it sure looks sharp!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That looks like ASS...........................................................................BADASS! Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too cool! :icon_cool:

I might list the services and move the phone number to the cab but great design Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BradD

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I'm clearly not a graphics guy, so I just cobbled this together.

I think you need to get the services off the cab door (you could perhaps add a QR code to the door).

The services could be added to the side panel, something like this...
(And obviously a graphics pro could make it look better than my humble 2 minute version)

View attachment 3148

Reactions: Mark Saiger

FredC

Village Idiot
thought maybe moving the tie down and adding the list..but it seems to busy

conntielow_zps15372e70.jpg

BradD

Supportive Member
Name
Brad Duncan
I like this one. Maybe instead of the vacuum put a nice "C" in the middle and put the vacuum on the cab door. Other than that, this one is the best so far, even better than the tux.

davendana

Name
d Jackass
I would put the phone number on he door so people will see it at stoplights

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
So, to add consistency and uniformity. Are you going to have yourself and chips wear a bow tie?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I prefer the version without www. and capitalization of SantaCruzClean to make ir more readable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Like the tux look. Just a nice presentation. Sort out where you want your services,but I would get them on the side of the truck with your logo if it works.

Just a fresh and classy look that I think you can work with for a strong presentation.

Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom