Help TONIGHT!

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
cleaning movie theatre tonight with Solus 500. Lots of pop spills....Seem like they used to not wick back now they have lately...I have been tryign different pre-sprays...When they didn't wick back i think it might have been cuz i was using clausen encapsulation steam detergent as a pre spray otherwise i have been trying degreasers...is this clausen encap helping?...would it help to brush in the pre-spray..with the comb or rake side of the brush??...then just rinse the daylights out of it..lots of heat...and air movers??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
i know i know...im about 2 days away from getting an OP...they really DIDNT wick back when my I first got my Solus...my pressure gage has been acting up lately...either that or switching pre-sprays i think...and i dont have encapuguard...

G

I would go back to the clausen,If it aint broke,dont fix it.

Kevin

PS-dont tell that guy from Nebraski about this shampoo :lol:

John Buxton

You dont need an OP to post bonnet. a 175 rotary from a local janitorial house with a pad driver and cotton bonnets will do nicely. Get some pads to prescrub the prespray too.

Where do you get Clausen from?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Well I have a Von Schrader LMX too but I just HWE...i got the huge maintanence job from them but I had to do it cheaper than wanted even though I charged double than what the boys in the Yellow Truck were charging...they "Encapped" for 2 years and supposedly never hot water extracted...i used LMX and Portable 100 PSI Cobra with Heat and put almost 200 gallons of liquid rinse through this carpet...soooo much soap residue and scum...took 2-3 cleanings to get it back to normal...

i order clausen directly from them

GRHeacock

Sorry to have to say this, but it sounds like you are spinning your wheels using a degreaser.

Think about it. Candy, pop, popcorn butter, etc- all food stuffs, organic, sugars, etc, which need a digester and a detergent to rinse out, nothing in a degreaser- and most pre-sprays that dissolve organic foodstuffs.

It does not matter if the popcorn topping is real butter, or "A soft yellow butter-like substance".

You need a digester or enzyme product for the foodstuffs.

Apply to the deposits, agitate, let dwell 10 to 30 minutes, then clean as usual.

For the best results, post bonnet with a roto and bonnets or OP machine.

This helps dry, and gets some more that does not come up with the HWE system.

Gary

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
but not like an enzyme digester that i use for urine?...or can that work on organic food things also??

what else is a good digeste/enzyme product?

GRHeacock

Most likely the enzyme digester you use for urine will work on foodstuffs too- it is organic, not grease.

The product I prefer is Bac-Out, and that works on most anything organic, but so does other similar products.

Think about basic chemistry, what works on what, and what is the base of what you are dealing with.

Food and beverages are water based, not solvent based, and won't dissolve in a solvent. Or be digested.

Grease and oily substances need a solvent or solvents to dissolve, and most degreasers are solvent based, and most also contain a detergent, and are formulated to work on things other than foodstuffs.

Let us know how it comes out.

Gary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom