Help With Large Tile and Grout Bid

Name
BradFenstermaker
Waldo just bid it so you make some money. I would go for about $4800.
Use the Host and the Zebra brush to prescrub.

Do the demo and you may find u just need the oxyblaster and some dwell time. Do the demo.

Mikey P

Administrator
Waldo just bid it so you make some money.

Waldo has a full time day job Brad, he does not need to give it way.

"Some" is BS, a job that size is gonna kick his butt, he needs to make alot off a two day nightmare like that.

Commercial tile work (especially a Auto Dealership) for a guy who has barely cleaned any tile before is going to be rough.

Right Chuck?

Fon Johnson

Most of you guys would starve to death here.

Waldo, I'll try to call you on Monday evening. If you don't hear from me, please feel free to call. I have spent a majority of this week in the ER, doctors office, and hospital. I should be caught up by then to talk to you. I have mondo paperwork to get done.

Dolly

Like I said Waldo

$3,600.........that ought to get it ............that's a good nights take.

R

R W

Id say .45-.50 a SF. We've used Johns Conqueror, with the tile brush for the pre-scrub. As for chems, I'd even try Jimmys auto store degreaser. Do a test spot, with a few different chems, and hit the dirtiest part of the showroom. Then he'll have no choice but to clean it!!!

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
You're nuts if you hand scrub that much T&G with a stick. If you don't have a grout scrubbing machine like a Grouthog rent one. It will save you time and energy.

As far as $$$ if they didn't balk at your other prices take a shot at .60 to .70 sf. If that is a problem, explain that you will be doing a multiple step process unlike another cleaner who will just wave a wand at it.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Call a flooring retailer, and get a bid for replacement with a comparable tile floor. Charge 10% of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom