Hey Jon Don

Willy P

Name
Willy P
5. Avoid long-distance sales, particularly those involving buyers outside the United States.

I was looking at stuff on your site with a pocket full of money, but I guess Canadians aren't worthy? Alienation doesn't increase sales so I guess I'll continue buying from American distributors that want my business..... :shock:

( Just so you know - Fraud is an offense here too. An extraditable offense)

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Any chance you could tell me exactly what you are talking about?

Willy P said:
5. Avoid long-distance sales, particularly those involving buyers outside the United States.

I was looking at stuff on your site with a pocket full of money, but I guess Canadians aren't worthy? Alienation doesn't increase sales so I guess I'll continue buying from American distributors that want my business..... :shock:

( Just so you know - Fraud is an offense here too. An extraditable offense)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Every time I post something for sale on Craigslist I will get an email from a another country offering me $500.00 or more ON TOP OF what I am asking.

I even did it one time just to see what happened. When I got the cashiers check, I checked it out and it counterfiet (sp).

They are doing it with PayPal now...I don't know how that works.

Does "out of the country" really include Canada? :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Bill- I've bought and sold across the 49th many times, with no grief. As I stated, I have money to spend, but it seems like there's a roadblock thrown up by your company if I want something off of that section of the website. Canada and the US have an extradition treaty that would allow for fraud artists to be dealt with should anything fishy happen. I guess it doesn't really matter as I guess I'll spend the money here, but you may want to reconsider how that is put because you're scaring away potential sales. We have carpeted igloos up here!
FCC said:
Brian Robison said:

as long as the oil keeps flowing. :twisted:

As long as the dollars keep flowing..... :twisted:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
For security - money transfers from bank to bank will eliminate fraud. All Canadian money transfers happen through the Bank of America and are virtually fraud proof.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Willy,

I will pass this onto our website people.
Stay warm in those igloos.

Bill

Willy P said:
Bill- I've bought and sold across the 49th many times, with no grief. As I stated, I have money to spend, but it seems like there's a roadblock thrown up by your company if I want something off of that section of the website. Canada and the US have an extradition treaty that would allow for fraud artists to be dealt with should anything fishy happen. I guess it doesn't really matter as I guess I'll spend the money here, but you may want to reconsider how that is put because you're scaring away potential sales. We have carpeted igloos up here!
FCC said:
[quote="Brian Robison":28jr2vn8]

as long as the oil keeps flowing. :twisted:

As long as the dollars keep flowing..... :twisted:[/quote:28jr2vn8]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom