Hey Mike...... (Mikey'sFest FOOD info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Um...I live in TX. Is this going to be real BBQ? Don't tease me.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The Kids gotta eat?! I don't know any of you jokers so a big table sounds good if it's possible. I don't throw food but look out when I get 13 or 14 microbrews in me ;-).

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The Kids gotta eat?! I don't know any of you jokers so a big table sounds good if it's possible. I don't throw food but look out when I get 13 or 14 microbrews in me ;-).

The Clean Machine

Any places to rent saddles close by?

This should win us another Prize : )

Mikey P

Administrator
you nervous fliers should load this on your pods, close your eyes and play over and over ti'l ya land here in th land of milk and honey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLU08nOtUkc

Fight for a window seat.

If you fly into San Francisco set your GPS's to "Half Moon Bay" and in a half hour you'll be on the coast. Turn Left and enjoy. If you don't stop, impossible, you'll be in Santa Cruz in an hour. Lunch in the one horse town of Davenport, look for the smoke stacks, is a good idea, afterwords walk across "1" and gander off the cliffs, keep an eye out for whales. You'll need another 20 to get to town. Know how to use a GPS or bring a map,as the roads are not straight here and there are no grids, rhyme or reasons to the layouts.

When you see the Santa Cruz city limits sign start looking for a right turn mark Shaffer Rd, from there follow my yellow line..

View attachment 3876

Then find your way south to Aptos.

Call me if you get lost. 831 588 9063

Last edited:
Reactions: bob vawter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom