Kipp

Name
kip
why would you go from this.......

above-and-beyond_transparent-bkgrd_zps8cf99b6d.png

and this.....

7470668_orig_zpsca34b703.jpg

which are both very nice......

to this.......which is more bland then some of the stuff Mike eats.......

index_zps1dea940f.jpg

Not to mention....for myself...I would not change a thing on my trucks....for years people have seen them from one end of town to the other....I would not want to loose that..............
The top one is the company I sold

The second one was new company started in July and was on van for about 30 days before it was wrecked

I decided I wanted to build a complete brand (theme) for the company

The second one looked great on paper but I didn't like it as much in real life

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The guy is terrible. As I have said in the past don't ask a bunch of carpet cleaners ask some women who are your target market.

Gene

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I decided I wanted to build a complete brand (theme) for the company

The second one looked great on paper but I didn't like it as much in real life
Kipp, I totally agree with you that you got to like and feel comfortable with the final image on your vans. After all, it is who you and your company are.

And nobody here knows as well as you do, what you're trying to project and convey.

However, trying to move things a little to the side or up and down will not correct design flaws.

Any basic well made design will lead the eye to where you want it to go, yours make the eye constantly jump between places. A good design will not waste space and will convey clearly what you're trying to convey. It will do so both in words and through images. Both should project the same message.

Just as an example- Three times "Next level" on each panel is way too much repetition and a waste. There are multiple other issues. None of which will be resolved by fiddling around. Why does "cleaning have to come after each category (wasted space the same message)? Why is everything "cleaning" and tile is "care"?

But these are details which will not correct the design flaws.

Your clients are hiring a good professional carpet cleaner. Get a good professional designer. It will greatly help the designer, if you know and if you're more defined (verbal will help) in what you're trying to convey.

Marty, is rude but honest.
Jim says things as they are.
Chavez is Mr. positive and a fiddler, not a designer.
And Gene is right, ask for the opinions of women clients.

Or....................... just ignore. We'll still consider you one of us. Maybe even more so.:winky:

Last edited:

Kipp

Name
kip
Kipp, I totally agree with you that you got to like and feel comfortable with the final image on your vans. After all, it is who you and your company are.

And nobody here knows as well as you do, what you're trying to project and convey.

However, trying to move things a little to the side or up and down will not correct design flaws.

Any basic well made design will lead the eye to where you want it to go, yours make the eye constantly jump between places. A good design will not waste space and will convey clearly what you're trying to convey. It will do so both in words and through images. Both should project the same message.

Just as an example- Three times "Next level" on each panel is way too much repetition and a waste. There are multiple other issues. None of which will be resolved by fiddling around. Why does "cleaning have to come after each category (wasted space the same message)? Why is everything "cleaning" and tile is "care"?

But these are details which will not correct the design flaws.

Your clients are hiring a good professional carpet cleaner. Get a good professional designer. It will greatly help the designer, if you know and if you're more defined (verbal will help) in what you're trying to convey.

Marty, is rude but honest.
Jim says things as they are.
Chavez is Mr. positive and a fiddler, not a designer.
And Gene is right, ask for the opinions of women clients.

Or....................... just ignore. We'll still consider you one of us. Maybe even more so.:winky:

My wife likes it and she's got more common sense that all of us put together...after 21 years of marriage (I'm 41 so don't think I'm some old fart) you learn when to listen...

....always

Kipp

Name
kip
I'm going put more info on the sides of the trailer since it will be set up as a billboard for me when no making rug runs

The back of the truck needs tweaking as I don't want my website taking up the prime real estate on the back window

Back
Top Bottom