Hmmmmmmm.....

Mikey P

Administrator
Different..

Screenshot_20171124-171711.jpg

kevinj6121

Name
kevin

Thank you for your request my name is Jeffrey Dahmer before i can clean for you i'll need
your full name, address, social security number, date of birth, place of employment, current income, and mothers maiden name,
if you have any pets, children, brothers and sisters or a wife and or kids i will need this information on them as well
if everyone passes a strict background check i can clean for you at the rate of $150.00 per room, no room can exceed 200 sq ft or additional charges will apply

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
is that what a "rawhide" rug looks like :headscratch:

If I was bored enough, I'd play the dude like a big ole trout for fun

..L.T.A.
Without mentioning any names, I know a guy that does play along with these guys. He's been able to get over $4k from them by turning the scam around on them. I'm not saying it's right, but it can be done.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
The one I remember stringing along went on for several days. At first I treated is a legitimate email inquiry, even though I knew it wasn't. Slowly I got more and more unbelievable as time went on. I even told them at one point that I was grounded and wasn't supposed to be using the computer. Maybe if they sent their big rug order to us my daddy would forgive me.

At some point I called them out and they kept responding as if I was still going to somehow bite on their scam. It makes you wonder how many email threads they have going at a time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom