Holiday cleaning season is near

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
As the busy holiday cleaning season is near what are all of you guys planning to do to prepare and drive in customers? I am mailing out 1,000 post cards this month and another 1,000 the first week of December. Hope fully it will bring me in over 20 customers. I would be happy with that return.

CleanEvo

Postcards and a coupon booklet.

What type of offer do you do for the Christmas season?

We also donate $10 from each job to a local homeless shelter, we put that on the postcard, I think it makes customers feel good that they are helping to support a worthy cause.

Becker

Name
Becker
Nothing!

No need. Past clients will come flocking!

Nov one of my best months of the year.

Oct was 3rd best so far.

July has been the best, with June only $100 behind.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
we put out in our last news letter to book now before the rush and everyone is calling in and setting there appointments........

might want to give it a try...............a lot have been thank full about getting there appointment set...........

we have one week in December already full

Name
steve snail
I'm with Becker - nothing.

slammed now, and figure November into December will be busy with regulars.

January-march Let it snow!

G

Some of my biggest regulars for 5yrs straight said not this year..! :x Moneys tight.. :cry:

Name
Bruce
Jim Martin said:
we put out in our last news letter to book now before the rush and everyone is calling in and setting there appointments........

might want to give it a try...............a lot have been thank full about getting there appointment set...........

we have one week in December already full
Thanks to Jim we will be sending out a post card to with the same info as his on it . We are targeting some new neighbor hoods as well with the post card. Looking back at the books for last year we had a good Nov. and Dec. , but it could still be better.

Name
steve snail
[/quote]Thank you Uncle Sam, and Gas and Oil Prices Very Happy Its put a dampening on all businesses.
I'm not buying it.

The more the price of carpet (oil) rises the more valuable our service becomes.

DevilDog

That is a bunch of cockamamie bullshit.

That is not close to the truth.

That is a MYTH that has been perpetuated for years and is not true.

When people are tight on money they DON'T clean. Cleaning is always the last thing on their minds and the FIRST to get cut if they have to make a choice.

DevilDog

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I am changing my add to include my cheezy "Clean home for the holidays" special. (Play on Home for the holidays...)

Djeah! (that's gangsta for yeah.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom