Home Show time

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It's just starting to think Spring around here...

The local Home Show is just a place that brings our clients out especially to see us....good social meeting in a sense and to see how each other survived the worst part of winter.

Some years we book out 2 weeks...weather a big factor....it get's warm out, people feel like spending money.

We paid for the show in the first 2 hours after opening up with bookings...

All good stuff for the most part....few sad events and stories to here of friends who passed, or friends who made a special point to come see me as he is fighting for his life from cancer and had to tell me who much I meant to him while teaching his kids in band and all the band trips he came and chaperoned.....one of the hardest moments today....Biggest hug in long time :(

But...otherwise....me, the wife and puppies trying to make things good, and make people happy stopping by....

2017-03-17 19.24.39.jpg
2017-03-18 13.10.41.jpg
puppies selfie 2.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We did Topeka's last weekend, we hadn't done it in 4 years. Smallest crowd we'd ever seen

I think people go online now, they not only save the $7.00 but they don't get hassled and they can get more information than at the booth.
"Who moved my cheese?" :winky:

Saying that, we will likely do it again next year. :errf:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hey Mark, I saw that Rapid Garage door booth a few down from you. How are those doors? And does that lady still have that neon yellow jacket thingy for sale right next to you? I've been looking for one of those.

Just tell me to shut up. I'm feeling like a smart ass this morning

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
On a serious thought. The last time I was at one of those things, chemdry was there. I was just visiting, so they didn't know I was in business for myself.

I got so pissed off when I went to talk to them. Over 80% of their presentation was talking crap about HWE. And at the very end of their presentation was a very short description of their dry cleaning method. There was a stupid video that was doing all the douchebag talking.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How many show up¿

I haven't checked total numbers, but have had steady stream of people. Some people were doing some Facebook Live while there and I popped up on, and there were a good flow of people and seemed to be someone at my booth all the time we were talking with.

But it is steady.

Today, we are 10 am to 4 pm....

Then tear down and get ready for the week....

Reactions: Old Coastie

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Mark, I saw that Rapid Garage door booth a few down from you. How are those doors? And does that lady still have that neon yellow jacket thingy for sale right next to you? I've been looking for one of those.

Just tell me to shut up. I'm feeling like a smart ass this morning

Actually, that guy has one of the best garage door services in the area, and a number of other items they sell and install and service.

He is a client of mine with a number of rentals that we also clean.....good guy.

The yellow jacket....What size? :icon_razz:

Send my your address....you will look great in and XS I think :) :stir:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom