Greg Crowley
06 Apex 1500hrs
02? avenger 450 400hrs
porty with a life worth of tales

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So Danny- Do you have a full time job, because carpet cleaning obviously isn't your main gig.

Rex Tyus

So Danny- Do you have a full time job, because carpet cleaning obviously isn't your main gig.

Far be it from me to speak for Danny but I don't think the time he spends spinning rags or twirling his Cimex show up on the hour meter on his truckmount :shock: . You shouldn't jump to conclusions about people so quickly.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Rex, Like Mikey's humor, mine obviously doesn't show either. I was just busting Dannys balls.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
mine just clicked over 8000hrs, 4500hr hrs on the orig hour meter.
A re-engineered big red, the unit is probably older but it was put in this truck in 88, I bought it in 96.
highly tweaked and still performing
Listening about all these newer machines does make me look forward to a new one.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Doug, either you are running that truck day and night or you're cleaning awful slow. I hope it's the first one. Call me weird but I don't keep track.

clean one

A 92 Judson Nitro its been showing 4547.9 Hrs ,for over a week now yep my hour meter stopped working last week so i need a new one.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
See Kevin (and anyone else who cares)- My busy season usually begins around April 15th. I work Mon. thru Fri., starting at 8:00 am until at least 4:00 pm (which is early) or as late as 9:00 pm to do a small commercial job. I have no days off during the week ever. I work an occasional Saturday (very rare anymore). I have a constant supply of rugs to clean throughout the summer which I do after I work all day. I just finished up the year for the most part today. I have 1 job next week.

I didn't think that the hours I put on my machine were all that high. My jobs are usually within 20 Minutes of my home. they are usually within a short drive of each other, so I am working a good portion of my day. And my gross income is what I would consider relatively high for a one man op. Although I could be wrong. I don't make Mikey P. numbers, but I'm a bit behind Dave Rampage. So all is good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom