How do you get customers by percentage?

G

greentech

By percentage, where do your customers come from?

For example:
Yellowpages: 10%
Web site: 10%
Repeats: 10%
Referrals: 10%
Cold Call/Door Knocking: 10%
Angie's List: 10%
Service Magic: 10%
Adwords: 10%
Newspaper Ad: 10%
BNI/Similar Group: 10%
or anywhere else that you market.

For me:
Web site: 90%
Repeat: 5%
Referral: 5%

FredC

Village Idiot
I would be worried if my internet percentage was that high....eggs...basket....

I'm all for the ROI the web allows for but you have almost zero buffer...............

smoothrider

I don't like having to go through the constant sales pitches and making $100 or so per job after spending two hours driving and selling to a new customer. That's why I go for business contracts which are larger jobs and more frequent. Most importantly I have repeat customers as opposed to constasntly trying to find new clients. There's too much insecurity in that for me.

My main selling route is through my website which is promoted through Adwords. Honestly, I have no found a single more efective and targeted advertising platform than Adwords. It's perfect for contractors and small businesses targeted a specific area. Though it has to be said when I first started using Adwords it was difficult for me get my head round it, and I ended up wasting all the funds, which at the time wasn't so bad because I used the free vouchers ;). But when I ran out of that I had to use my own money which is a different story altogether. It really paid off getting an Adwords consultant to help me set up and manage the campaign. My Adwords consultant: http://www.karimium.com

Whenever business is running dry and I know that I'm going to have gaps where I'm not contracted to do any work, I always unpause my Adwords campaign and surely enough I've got new work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom