How good is a Cleanmaster Multi Surface Express machine?

Name
Kevin
Hi! I know there's a bunch of experienced people on here I figured I'd start asking some good questions...my first one is about the above machine...have had this thing hanging around my workplace for a good 4 years, sitting in the corner collecting dust...last week I finally fired it up and tested same...my impression was that it's a fairly effective large area (I call it a hallway machine since this is where I'll be using it...)

Only mechanical problem is a bad R.H. vacuum motor (whines to beat the band), and 1 SPST switch is missing (yours truly stole same from this rig to keep a Cleanmaster Raptor extraction machine going without ordering parts...). I asked U.S. Products what they thought of this rig since they bought out Cleanmaster a few years ago, they made this same machine under their label for a spell, the claim is that it's a good machine and they only discontinued same because of the cost to manufacture it vs. what they can charge to sell it for...

If it's a decent machine I'll probably use this to maintain the hallway carpeting at my workplace (carpeting as far as the eye can see...)...figured I'd get some good opinions on here...thanks for any info...much appreciated!

Kevin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom