how improtant is a great web site for owner operators?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
haha no i did not park in someones yard, that is in my neighborhood in from of a pond.
i dont really push my equipment too much i more push my logo and brand...we track where every single customer came from and our goal is to here them say that they heard about us from several places and also say us driving down the road..it is kind of disappointing if a customer can tell you exactally where they heard about you..we are trying to saturate the area and want to be there when people turn around. i give out shirts like they care candy, doddle pads, key chain lanyards anything that i can get people to carry around with them..it was funny when i say this post because i dont even remember starting it and then i read the date stamp..man someone dug this up from deep in the bowels of mikeys ass..i wonder if it hurt coming out..

jcdsog

I think your site looks pretty good. definately hi-tech.

10k seem real high to me!

I know my site is nothing special but i did it myself and costed me nothing really and does all that i need it to do. I think for the domain for a year and hosting it was like $56 through godaddy.

I threw it together in a couple of hours using photoshop and dreamweaver.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
yea 10k was total bullshit..this one didnt cost me a fraction of that..but my buddy did build it for me at a much lower cost that it would cost others..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom