How Many Jobs A day do you do? How many men per truck

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do 3 jobs a day. My usual job is 5 rooms and stairs.
I work alone and I work from 8:15 am until about 2:30 amd I have a couple breaks in between. 90% or my jobs are within 6 miles of my home. I Average between $440-750 a day. My average for October was $628.

Now most of my work is referals but I have started advertising as I am worried about Jan and Feb... What is everyone else doing?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
one truck and one me........

I work alone.............

I do 3 to 5 a day.........

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
depends month to month, but best case scenario: June was our best month. out of the 30 days in the month i worked 21 jobs. so that averages to less than a job per day. it's just the missus and me.

i regularly spend more time in the office making sales calls and out on the street than i do on the job making $.

with enough foot work, in 2 years time that should no longer be the case.

thanx --- Derek.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Summer time and coming up in November and December, I'll be doing 3 jobs per day with only me on the truck.

In February and March, I'll be averaging about .5 job's per day, with only me on the truck.

That's residential. I have regular commercial that keeps me pretty busy all year long.

TimP

I do between 1 and 3 jobs a day. I can't seem to get them done fast enough to do any more per day unless they are minimums and even then setup and break down kills me, I could do 4-5 of them but I usually don't know what I'm getting into so I don't schedule that many jobs a day. Monday I did 1 job, today 2 jobs, tomorrow 2 jobs, Thursday 1 (then I'm laying 200 yards of cgd carpet with another person) and Friday 2 jobs. As it is right now I don't have enough business to try to do more than 2-3 jobs a day.

G

I work alone;
1-2 jobs a day;
1-2 jobs a week!
That's all I can drum up so far :cry:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, don't worry Slide. If you keep hanging out here, before long you'll be doing 5 jobs a day, be booked four weeks out, you'll be vacuuming every sq. inch and raking every room. (Not to mention doing a 14 step cleaning process.) AND, you'll be charging $.50 per sq.ft.

And to think ... you'll be doing all that plus lugging around all those fans you're already screwing with.

Mikey P

Administrator
I do 5 jobs a day, am booked four weeks out, I vacuuming every sq. inch and rake every room. (Not to mention doing a 14 step cleaning process.) AND, I charge $.50 per sq.ft.

DevilDog

Damn it Marty...you were not supposed to tell anyone.

Just for that I am not putting on the Ned Beatty costume and squealing like a pig next time we hook up.

You jerk.

DevilDog

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
1 man on truck (Me)
usually 2-6 jobs
Average ticket $150-$400 (Or when doing six jobs, average ticket less than a C-Note)

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Ron Werner said:
14 step cleaning process.

14??????

Here's 1 - 7 for starters which is just the section A in our 83 step process.
1. Answer phone
2. Ring client back with price
3. Drive to job
4. Get out of vehicle
5. Walk up to customers door
6. Introduce yourself, your company and your two assistants.
7. Walk around site going Uh-Huh to custy. :shock:

roro

Al

I send 2 guy's, we have 3 jobs today another will probably pop up, yesterday started with 3 jobs finished with 5.

I rarely go on the truck anymore, they wont let me :)

Rex Tyus

Between 2-4 when alone. 4 to 6 when I have my assistant. Roughly 6 to 7 machine hours a day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom