How many of you ?

F

FB7777

Just received another e-version of Pemberton's Clean tips

every one has great advice on marketing, cleaning and business.

No hyped up , " if you implement this strategy we guarantee you $50K addtional per year"

Just sound advice from well respected industry professionals that have been helping us in the trenches since this industry was in its infancy.

If you don't receive it yet, go to http://www.pembertons.com and sign up... Clean Tips is free.

Thanks Lee and Jim for being one of the cornerstones of independent distributors

-JB-

Name
JB
Amen brother.

I have literally built my business on advice almost exclusively gained from Jim & Lee, or reffed by them, their guidance has been an invaluable asset in my business life, and personal life as well.

I feel truly blessed and humbled to have "stumbled" across them so early on in my career.

This is one peice of advice that Lee shared w/a class at one of their "Free :roll: Fridays" it hangs in a frame at eye level directly over my desk -

8 Steps to a simple business life

1. Keep your focus!

2. Position your business well.

3.Offer clear concise messages.

4.Use ONLY affordable marketing materials.

5.NEVER cold call.

6.Expect referals; don't ask; EXPECT!

7. LIVE by your calander.

8. Don't over think things!

PS.
It was only the first seven, upon reflection I felt I needed to add #8 :wink:

PPS.
I'd be willing to bet Lee barely even remembers offering this advice, yet here I sit looking at it and pondering over it DAILY! These two industry icons have likely forgotten more more knowledge that most here would ever know.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
As you said JB you're were very lucky!

They are awesome, they have so much to offer!

Lee was at the forefront of the Industry from the time I entered it in the mid 70's and he and Jim continue to do so today!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I an concur with what you have said.. Jim pemberton has been the guiding light in my business. he took me from hack to pro in a couple months.. and he Hand delivered my awsome High performance Portable last year.. which is by far is very impressive to see a dist. make sure your equipment is taken care of.
i had ordered a new machine that he didnt carry so he wanted to come and see it tested out by me at my house to make sure that its exactly what i wanted.. Now that is Customer service!!!!

Jim is a top notch guy!!!

Always has the answers to my questions, and always has AWSOME customer service..

(jim do not remove this! everything i said is fact!!!)

rick imby

Name
Rick
C&S said:
I an concur with what you have said.. Jim pemberton has been the guiding light in my business. he took me from hack to pro in a couple months.. and he Hand delivered my awsome High performance Portable last year.. which is by far is very impressive to see a dist. make sure your equipment is taken care of.
i had ordered a new machine that he didnt carry so he wanted to come and see it tested out by me at my house to make sure that its exactly what i wanted.. Now that is Customer service!!!!

Jim is a top notch guy!!!

Always has the answers to my questions, and always has AWSOME customer service..

(jim do not remove this! everything i said is fact!!!)

He took you from hack to pro? From the looks of the picture you are cleaning with a broom. Is that why I am still a Hack? I just need more equipment...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Good post Fred. I read them everytime I get them. Lee is one of the greatest minds in the industry. Hes aware of current market trends, and the advice is always sound advice.

When I went to Winterfest one of the things that is still drilled in my head is hearing Lee say "Turn off the TV", in not believing the doom and gloom that the media has spread.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ha ha my new avatar is ready. just havent had anyone update it..

thanks for the hassle though..!!!

F

FB7777

that must be yore inner voice again Porky

When I see Lee pointing he is saying " Fred, you are the man!"

what does it mean to you?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
He grew up on a farm Marty.

He probably understands you more than you'd like to know. I just hope you never meet him, you two are tough enough on me without having the ability to pool your resources against me together.

I'm glad the rest of you enjoy Lee's Cleantip. I take no credit for it, as he does that 100% himself. He turns 77 on Tuesday and still outworks the rest of us at our place.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
When I went to Winterfest one of the things that is still drilled in my head is hearing Lee say "Turn off the TV", in not believing the doom and gloom that the media has spread.

That was a memorable moment for me too...

Mikey P

Administrator
Foster actually banned Lee last night for not lposting in over two years.

Lee called me at 5am screaming "who the hell do you think you are out there boy!!??"

He's back on now :oops:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Chris Adkins said:
[quote="Steven Hoodlebrink":21452llw]

That was a memorable moment for me too...[/quote:21452llw]

Not gonna lie.... I was taking a drink, and he raised his voice to say that, and scared the crap outta me. I was the dude that was coughing LOL.

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
Foster actually banned Lee last night for not lposting in over two years.

Lee called me at 5am screaming "who the hell do you think you are out there boy!!??"

He's back on now :oops:

Sorry about that Lee is was a mistake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom