How Up To Date is your Mentor/Coach/Marketing Consultant?

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Rightie Tightie said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Carpet-Cleaning-Trade-SECRETS-Revealed-For-First-TIme_W0QQitemZ290355719671QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Audiobooks?hash=item439a8cadf7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

:shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Name
Bruce
lroy said:
good info-- does anyone or has anyone bought and used the material from scott rendall and what is your feelings on it- and has anyone taken on his coaching one on one larrky
Purchased it and have it sitting right here on my desk . I did do the "Coaching one on one Larrky" with Scott and it was anything but larrky.

Scott has helped us turn things around , we had no idea where to go or what to do next and Scott showed us what could be done. If you have any specific questions just ask.

jeff powell

Create cheerleaders, raving fans, loyal customers, who love you and your work, and it is hard not to stay busy.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Jim Pemberton said:
Are you being given new ideas to work in today's economy with today's consumer?[/b]

According to Plato an idea is "a model of which all things are but imperfect imitations"

Your question made me think quite a bit and I would have to ask whether there are in fact any genuinely new ideas. Are they not just simply repackaging of age-old concepts.

We have recently given away part of our business to a staff member as part of our succession/retirement planning so for the first time in many years we needed to involve an outside party.

We didn't go to a mentor or coach but chose a marketing consultant. SHE was excellent because her questions forced us to focus, crystallise our thinking and commit it to paper.

In part this was a training exercise for our new shareholder to help them in formulating from an owner's perspective but it also drew out and documented many of the things that one does intuitively after 30+ years in business.

The translation through from planning to actual execution is always the sticking point for most. Find the answer to that Jim and I will say you have a genuine idea.

roro

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Lot's of great ideas coming through here. I'd like to extend special thanks to Bill Yeadon for giving some solid information without saying "come to class and I'll tell you there".

I further appreciate his guts in doing so when he had to know our favorite Viking God Odin would toss a thunderbolt his way for his efforts.

The translation through from planning to actual execution is always the sticking point for most. Find the answer to that Jim and I will say you have a genuine idea.

How true Ross.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom