How will the Unfranchise compete with this?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
it says they clean tile and grout also. wonder how they do that with a brush system

i personally like that it says that it removes everything (dirt, contaminates, dander, etc.) from the carpet.

-JB-

Name
JB
sorry Mike not seeing your fascination w/this one, care to explain?

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
Just curious how it won all those Franchise of the Year awards when it's a complete BS process.

Its all about selling the Oxi Fresh brand name. It doesnt matter what the process is to get the award, it only matters how well they sell$$ the Oxi Fresh concept. It comes down to marketing and they are doing a great job branding their company, even though its a BS process.

Farenheit251

Kind of neat having a central call center so you can have a professional office set up from day one while only paying per job. Not sure I would want the franchisor to control over all my customers though.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think I may have met one of the owners at an IICRC Class. It’s hard to tell because it doesn’t give a address on the website. Anyway the guy I met told me he used to have a OXI magic franchise and got pisses because they were going to make him buy a truckmount like dry-who. He started his own oxi-knock off company and started selling franchises. I got really sick when I thought about it. I will concede there are much better businessman then me, but if I see A guy make it big I want it to be someone who isn’t hurting our industries image.

I think it was the same guy because he was telling me they set up a nationwide call center so they would know if a franchise was cooking the books.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I can't figure out what they mean. On the coupon page for zip code 30067 - it say - All services from 68 - No hidden Fees. So everything is only $68? I'm in the coupon business and EVEN I don't understand!
LMAO! I love it! - $295 a month + $10 per job + $50 a month national advertising fee, AND the franchise has to buy it's own advertising! I believe it is time for me to sell franchises!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Captain Cleantastic said:
Kind of neat having a central call center so you can have a professional office set up from day one while only paying per job. Not sure I would want the franchisor to control over all my customers though.
great way to tell if your franchisee is paying you accurately enough!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
what method do these guys do? I see that they use those little cars as their company vehicles. Are they using CRB machines with standard carpet shampoo?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Able 1 said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":eek:mzflkav]Chubby Pre-Spray, LMFAO

I thought "Chubby Protector" was a good one too... :shock: :lol:[/quote:eek:mzflkav]

Lack of "Chubby Protector" is the cause of many unplanned births...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom