Howmuch is your monthly water bill at home?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
$54.oo
Not metered.
I live in Northern California.
Def use customers water because I don't want to waste the gas hauling 70 gallons around town. $4.49/gallon. ugh.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I love the "Free" well comments. My old well was down to .5 gpm. Thats only 720 gallons a day and it could have gone dry any day. Drilled a new well. $14,300.00 including the well, pump, wire pipe and some misc. The good news...35GPM. The best money I have ever spent. If you figure just the investment at 5% it comes to $60.00 per month plus electricity.
Al

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I think ours was $65 last month that is with quite a bit of water to water the front yard as the back is not in yet. I seldom fill up at my new house as I don't have a faucet that convient like I did at the old place. we have cheap water, I see ads for saving water but until I quit seeing farmers around here water plowed fields in the rain, I will pay no attention, the funny thing is after all the conservation ads the water companies wanna raise the rates because they are not selling as much water as they did

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
sewer fees are getting to be a big deal here but water bill is small

I made sure I could get well water before I bought the vortex but hook up to customers water 90% of the time

I have a couple of restuarants that the fresh water tank doesn't last the whole job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom