hydro clean? ever heard of them?

steve_64

just got a call from a friend who is refering a friend that got a quote from hydro clean. 6 rooms for $127. thats a $200 minimum for me. but i said id do it for my friend. she refers several jobs a year.

steve_64

i did a quick web search, lost my internet for a few. hmmmm

looks like a franchise from what i saw. man thats a low price even for me! :eekk:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
just got a call from a friend who is refering a friend that got a quote from hydro clean. 6 rooms for $127. thats a $200 minimum for me. but i said id do it for my friend. she refers several jobs a year.

I kind of lost, Steve
are you saying you're going to match the other outfits price to do a referral job??????

I don't GAS either way, just not sure what you're saying

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
He said yer ugly, can't fish and you need to change those tobacco juice stained underwear.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I could not do that. Sight unseen, referral. Best of luck.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Man that is cheap. What condition is the carpet in? We charge that for about 4 rooms and everybody is cheap here.

steve_64

Man that is cheap. What condition is the carpet in? We charge that for about 4 rooms and everybody is cheap here.

yeah thats really cheap for me but its for a friend or a friends friend. the condition is suppose to be good but we all know how that goes. maybe ii can get lunch out of it too lol.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
He said yer ugly, can't fish and you need to change those tobacco juice stained underwear.

yea, but he'd only be right about ONE of them

BTW, the Browns should be coming in the creeks at night any minute now .
Good size too....the lake anglers have been catching their share of 14+ pounders
in another three weeks the Steelies will start to run too

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, Skeeder Skratcher....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

..L.T.A.

steve_64

oh and its an empty they are getting ready to move in.not sure if its a rental or if they are buying. im getting text messages no call yet.

but i was wondering about this hydro clean outfit. i never heard of them so im assuming they are new to the area. sounds like they are lowballing.
a couple of my apartment complexes will tell me when others come in offering this or that. usually a free cleaning as a demo. i told one to let em do it and laughed.oxy fresh was that one. i never hear about them anymore but i dont go looking.

it seems like customers like to tell you about the competition. :shifty:

steve_64

i keep saying i need to get back to fishing but ive been golfing an awful lot this year. well more than any year so far. got a membership starting this year at a local place so i walk and play for free. i still suck.:redface:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom