I can't wait for Thanksgiving

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Mind? I've been told its my mouth?

My son told me this week "Dad when you cuss its just like a regular vocabulary word to you." He said "When I cuss I uses it to make a point of emphasis." :biggrin:

Dan once introduced me to a new employee as his foul mouth brother. To which I promptly said "Fook you". :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, thats a bad habit i have too.
Know exactly what you mean, i too mix in some foul language in otherwise normal conversation. No emphasis though or anger intended, it just gets mixed in somehow.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I have 10K in ceiling tile burning a hole in my pocket. Its just sitting in one of our box trucks waiting for this section of a building to be cleaned. I need my crew to get the old down, remove the smoked insulation also, cleaning the deck and get new tile & insulation up so I can bill it. 90k job but half is monkeying around with ceiling tile, it will take most of the month working nights when it fits everyone schedule.

Meanwhile our days are busy with fire, mold, ducts and carpet cleaning. Its getting rough, I just hope we don't lose any guys through this stretch. :errf:

Hopefully they see the overtime as an opportunity for Christmas money. :very_drunk:
Why not some temp help for such a low skill task?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Why not some temp help for such a low skill task?
Yea thats what we are doing but it still takes our people to manage the temps and cut the odd fit tiles.
Just had a water call at 4:30, hardwood floors a leather divan affected. We also have a stabbing scene to clean up as soon as they release the scene.

Busy busy!!!

Becker

Name
Becker
At my small town lake place with my kiddo. Doing projects. Playing games. We drove his suv over I bought him last summer. Will find some back roads. Maybe do a hike. Some fishing. Lots of cooking and eating.
Grateful and thankful.
88c45e4e74a5cc9bd39cbc0008cb2412.jpg

Reactions: Mark Saiger

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
We're just relaxing around the house today - the Praxair welding gas supply place 4 or 5 miles away chose today to blow up.... many explosions rattling my windows, presumably from gas cylinders popping. Yikes.

Becker

Name
Becker
Thankfully we are closed Thursday, Friday, and Sunday this week. Since Thursday last week to today, we received 180 calls for appointments. We could only book about 65 of those with our 2 trucks and 3 guys working from 7am to 8pm. Now I just want to eat a TG dinner, watch the 49ers beat the Seahawks and sleep for 2 days. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and the time off!

Close game.. Err I mean umm

Reactions: WillS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom