I fell for it, hook line and sinker..

Mikey P

Administrator
$89 for 200

q1Of3C-njUfSCHFbjKlmValKvik0qFccxGmnQAwFz0qmSlBjWr_3pBMrP4fZNsLU2gcjY0M6hLOIugP6Cnj=w513-h911-no.jpg

Who else hands out pens?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I find that pens are better than bus cards, you give someone your card and they put it away somewhere and forget about it. You give them a pen, they use it and remember who gave it to them. How many of you have a pen from your favorite supplier/insurance co/etc

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Are those from Perfect Pen & Stationary? If so expect to get promotional items on a weekly basis with your logo imprinted! lol
We bought a few hundred a couple years ago, great deal, something like .49/ea for 200 and then 100 bonus pens for .39/ea
Forgot about them on a shelf for a year, we just started passing them out again. Customers like them!

004.jpg
f9183189-f843-470d-9ddb-2eec5739e729.jpg

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We use pens. The ink is gone or the pen broke before the next cleaning but I always have a pen.

Ron K

Are those from Perfect Pen & Stationary? If so expect to get promotional items on a weekly basis with your logo imprinted! lol
We bought a few hundred a couple years ago, great deal, something like .49/ea for 200 and then 100 bonus pens for .39/ea
Forgot about them on a shelf for a year, we just started passing them out again. Customers like them!

004.jpg
f9183189-f843-470d-9ddb-2eec5739e729.jpg
Looks like you took time to make it look nice, some just look like cheap giveaway's.
Buy a better pen,book mark, calendar whatever if a cheap pen leeks all over Ms. Pifters pocket book you'll
defiantly leave a lasting impression. Your "branding" not giving away Chuckie Cheese Shit!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I find that pens are better than bus cards, you give someone your card and they put it away somewhere and forget about it. You give them a pen, they use it and remember who gave it to them. How many of you have a pen from your favorite supplier/insurance co/etc

Business cards don't "walk" like pens do.

If you can keep track of your individual pens better than a business card, I commend you.

Business cards should be a standard for everyone, and convey much more valuable info.

Pens are cool, as long as your giving them out with business cards also.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
These are even better. Everyone needs a micro screwdriver set

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 232

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I just do fridge magnets. But pens look like a good idea for those who don't want the front of the fridge cluttered.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll admit I bought these site unseen from a telemarketer that I just couldn't hang up on.

Kinda cheesy but than again, they are the same at CTI's and many other freebies and not a bad functioning pen.

Cheap enough to not care who gets one.

Now I just got one of these as a sample in the mail..

http://www.pens.com/pens-and-writing/the-soft-touch-paragon-pen/lpu

First time order.59 each...Normally $1.19

Reactions: Kellie Hiler
Name
Nate W.
Name
Bruce
I'll admit I bought these site unseen from a telemarketer that I just couldn't hang up on.

Kinda cheesy but than again, they are the same at CTI's and many other freebies and not a bad functioning pen.

Cheap enough to not care who gets one.

Now I just got one of these as a sample in the mail..

http://www.pens.com/pens-and-writing/the-soft-touch-paragon-pen/lpu

First time order.59 each...Normally $1.19
I purchased 500 of these pens , I clip them on to the receipt and brochure. Customers try to give them back to me thinking they are really nice pens, to nice to give a ways. I give them to everybody and anybody.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom