I freakin hate restraunts

I am not sure why others shy away from restaurants. I Love them. I will say on a side note. Ruby tuedays chain is not our kind of customer. If you want to stand out when doing a restaurant. Use your cimex with the max pads to work in your powerburst and citrus solve, then extract with all fiber deep clean. When doing this, you get incredible results. Also do not forget to turbo wash the restrooms to clean up their problem areas. Amazing what comes off the urinals, take the manager in to see the difference. When they mop the restrooms, the crap in the corners is very noticeable. Build value in your price. Do not match the competitors price. Instead agree to do it once. Then adjust the price to make it a win/win for the restaurant and your company. Set them up monthly,quarterly,yearly whatever. They are all a cakewalk for us using this system. You usually don't even need to block and tab. Ron

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
when they are complaining that 185 is too much and complaining about the qualityuof work that is a win for them not me
ronald pantelas said:
I am not sure why others shy away from restaurants. I Love them. I will say on a side note. Ruby tuedays chain is not our kind of customer. If you want to stand out when doing a restaurant. Use your cimex with the max pads to work in your powerburst and citrus solve, then extract with all fiber deep clean. When doing this, you get incredible results. Also do not forget to turbo wash the restrooms to clean up their problem areas. Amazing what comes off the urinals, take the manager in to see the difference. When they mop the restrooms, the crap in the corners is very noticeable. Build value in your price. Do not match the competitors price. Instead agree to do it once. Then adjust the price to make it a win/win for the restaurant and your company. Set them up monthly,quarterly,yearly whatever. They are all a cakewalk for us using this system. You usually don't even need to block and tab. Ron

Not looking to get you mad, If you are getting that kind of money. You can give them 2 hours or less. If you are taking longer, yes you can feel like they are getting the better deal. Then you get to wait for your money on top of it. So in reality you hate the price they are paying you. I would not do it again for the grief it causes you. Ron

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I will say the only good part of the account is cash in hand that night. other than that because they wait so long it has became a junk account
ronald pantelas said:
Not looking to get you mad, If you are getting that kind of money. You can give them 2 hours or less. If you are taking longer, yes you can feel like they are getting the better deal. Then you get to wait for your money on top of it. So in reality you hate the price they are paying you. I would not do it again for the grief it causes you. Ron

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
You're lucky you got cash in hand that night. My accounts were net 30 than net 15(more like 18-20). That was very aggrevating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom