I got a great review and didn't do the job......

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I can't copy/paste to show the actual comments, it's so long and gushing it's somewhat embarassing. A review showed up today on AngiesList for a job we never did, went through the records...can't find it....I was out in Reno NV that day....even google mapped the house and I haven't been in that neighboorhood in 3 years. My contract with AngiesList is almost up and I told them I'm not renewing because they want twice the price as the last contract, since they "have twice the members now". I'm not complaining about the good review, but I find it interesting when the rep calls/emails about renewing....one of the first thing that gets mentioned is the good reviews. I'm sure I'll get a call any day now and first thing said is about the review....LOL

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
they wouldnt do that would they :roll: :roll: :roll:

does it have follow up info??? can you call her??

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
No contact info....just name...address....completed date and price....never seen anything like this before

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Funny, we got a B rating from someone we've never heard of. :shock:

No Kidding..Said we did an estimate...Not in our customer base.

What the hell?

A "B" Frickin rating????? Not on my watch.....That's the first one ever. I'll be contacting Angieslist over this.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Brian R said:
Funny, we got a B rating from someone we've never heard of. :shock:

No Kidding..Said we did an estimate...Not in our customer base.

What the hell?

A "B" Frickin rating????? Not on my watch.....That's the first one ever. I'll be contacting Angieslist over this.
That sucks....Angie's pulling some stuff it looks like, I won't be back for sure. I had a tirekicker give me a bad review over an estimate on there saying I was "priced too high and had to be kidding charging $100 per hour!" a travertine job BTW....the guy found some laborers to take care of the travertine in his 4500 sq ft 3 year old home at $20 per hour he reported :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I did some fishing and found the guy.

We did an estimate for him in 2007! :shock:

Never did any work. He gave us a B rating because he just now went with another cleaner...It was for Tile Cleaning.

Was it you Bill?? LOL

Holy crap!

I contacted him via email and asked nicely for him to remove the review or at least give us an A rating. Is that wrong?

I'll PM the name to you Bill. lol

Back
Top Bottom