I hate Damon!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
F18C5E42-8FB5-471D-85D3-E7E276A6E4D4.jpeg
76F53EE6-E5FA-46E9-AE1A-C36E4894F26A.jpeg

Customer says, to my wife we need a 7x10 area of pad replaced!

This was the same place I commented on a few months back about there being 10 gal of pee in the carpet and mister smarty @Mikey P said how do I know?

So I posted a sub surface slurpy of non dairy yellow liquid extraction.

Well today I proceeded to pull back the carpet and My new curse for the week” I hate Damon”.

Or is it “I hate Matt Damon!”

I don’t remember, I’m pissed off!

I yank half a room of disgusto pad, flood two five gallon buckets of petzone @scottw and leave to buy a roll of pad!

A hour later I come back to extract the liquid gold!

Ps there was some urine deposits on the cement sub floor I sprayed a mild bleach treatment on!

We cleaned the top of the carpet started slowly flipping the carpet back and acid washing it to, then retreating again with a oxy enzyme blast!

Put new pad down laid carpet back.

And rinsed top one last time with a acid peroxide rinse!

Lots of dry strokes!

I told the guy to buy new, but they’re selling.

Hoping what we did helps to get them through the walk through this weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: J Scott W

SamIam

Name
sam miller
CBE3194B-3FE1-4AD3-AC91-6639946FC63C.png

Ps she left me this when I was done!

So they new me scrapping piss pad on my knees was a heroic effort!

They have a female rescue German Sheppard and she sweet just recks carpet!

Reactions: J Scott W

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
God, how much fun can a guy have! I can see from your bucket of suds your water was too hot. This is why I don't like to use OSR and SOR. They bubble too much when the water is over 150°. Groom Solutions PEt Force is a better choice for smell and foam control. I like my liquids like PLyme and EOC-X2. Still undecided on RAW.

That looked like a lot of urine concentrated in one spot. What makes it worse that looks like crappy olefin where the urine doesn't stick to the top fibers and goes straight through the backing. Makes it extra fun.

I did on two days ago like that. Waiting to hear if I need to go pull back the carpet. I love you too Sam.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
This is the reason why most guys will skip all the extreme urine contamination. It is really time consuming and expensive. If a customer won't pay for the time it take me, I disclose and just do what they want. Sometimes it's so bad you just gotta walk, and sometimes I just don't have the available time on my schedule to stand on a waterclaw for 2 extra hours.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Sam, can I steal the video of the Water Claw sucking out that liquid gold? Would be good to use in some of my training.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
94F4DA3B-CA9A-4A7B-8C2E-FB3FC87806B1.png

4 oz of two times concentrated magicwand grease eater a splash of hd kill odor plus!

And you can see the oxy activate!

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom