I have an issue with sfs

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
But what will happen to all the marketing guru's when the well dries up?
Will they become the desperate instead of preying on the desperate? :shock:

Tell us how's it gonna go Joe, tell about us!
Tell us about the rabbits we're gonna get.
Are we going to live off the fat of the land too Joe?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The whole purpose of SFS is to learn how to pre-plan. If you cannot pre-plan a lousy week off 1x year, then you definitely need it.
They even feed you for God's sake and well i might add.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Josey Wales said:
But what will happen to all the marketing guru's when the well dries up?
Will they become the desperate instead of preying on the desperate? :shock:

Tell us how's it gonna go Joe, tell about us!
Tell us about the rabbits we're gonna get.
Are we going to live off the fat of the land too Joe?

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGvQtumNAY7]

"You have the lUxUrY of not knowing what "I" know..!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
meat that is about the smartest wrant I have heard on this board. so what does that make joe polish ,the treasure map salesman or the brothel owner

Taking advice from someone who hasn't gone...You are a real genius

Good Luck. I just booked my longest vacation ever this week and your worried about 5 days hmmmm

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Larry...Genius

Harper...Great post.

SFS is for the people who already have their shit together. It takes you places you are ready to go.

Some dipshit isn't going to suddenly make millions...But the right head will get a lead in the right direction.

It's a jumpstart for a Ferrari...not a Pinto. !gotcha!

Both can have dead batteries or a dead end. SFS IS that roadmap or treasure map for the ones who really want to take the trip.

I should be a guru will all that crap I just said....because it's true and it will sell. !gotcha!

Opie Cleaner

Go when it's slow.

I'm going in January when it's cold and slow.

I'll be arriving early and staying late.

Hope to get some sun & golf in.

And I'm not even a "real" cleaner

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Crowley you never miss the chance to kiss your own butt do you? Why dont you give us the goldstar package and talk about your glory days running million dollar companies? Oh wait because you were such a success you graduated to sucking up dog piss out of rugs like the rest of us on here shiteatinggrin

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't have a urine package and I refer issues out. I clean carpet, upholstery and tile. I don't do WDR and I do not do pet issues. We will clean up but that is it we have no guarantees and we do not upcharge. Pretty basic dirty carpet, upholstery and tile we get them clean

I am not sure I am finding the negative in making a shitload of money in another industry and then making money in this one.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
XTREME1 said:
I don't have a urine package and I refer issues out. I clean carpet, upholstery and tile. I don't do WDR and I do not do pet issues. We will clean up but that is it we have no guarantees and we do not upcharge. Pretty basic dirty carpet, upholstery and tile we get them clea
I am not sure I am finding the negative in making a shitload of money in another industry and then making money in this one.
Common dude you cant be serious , I call bs. I dont believe that you turn down urine jobs. :roll: you really expect anyone to believe that?? . You have a picture of a freakin dog on the welcome page of your website. :lol: :lol: :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you don't need to believe it. We are a very simple company, we just dropped rug cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning, tile cleaning and upholstery cleaning we are slammed with that and do not need to have aggravation

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg, sounds like you will clean a carpet that has pet urine issues but you don't do a urine treatment?

What exactly do you tell the customer?

Do you have some kind of topical treatment that you do? An additive to your prespray etc?

Just curious.

I think you have a good business model and I'm alway curious to hear what you're doing.

Thanks

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I may start with SS Pet Odor treatment but we do not do anything except clean the carpet. We use to use a couple different products but almost always get called back because people do not understand that just a treatment will not always do it. That the only way to truly get rid of it is get rid of the dog first. We have had the best success just telling the people we will clean it but have no guarantees on any urine issues and we prespray, prescrub and clean. A lot of the times a good deep clean and boost with Orange Force Booster does the trick.

We may add a odor service but it won't be these little piss jobs it will only be pad removal, sealers enzymes etc the whole package and charge for it. I feel most of these urine treatments people are selling are a rip off and really are unsuccessful and that everyone knows it

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll admit the topical stuff is a quick fix....and not solving anything.

I do tell my customers that. It's just a little something extra to help with odor.....it does a good job of stain removal though.

I make sure they understand before I start....I also don't charge too much because of the expectations that come with it.

This is/was the same when I had my TM and now with the OPE cleaning.

It's the carpet I'm cleaning...not what's under it etc. etc yada yada yada.

PS. I'm not comparing my rag hatter to your process....just thinking while posting.

Thanks

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
we do get most out and we will prespray heavy and rake and dwell longer in those areas and drystroke the crap out of it but we do not charge extra but we flush it as best we can. I may revisit this again in the future but right now we would not do it. It is mostly a rip off and we do not rip people off. Maybe religious boy does but not our company. Just shows you it ain't about helping your fellow man it is about lining your pockets. I am proof you can not rip people off and make money

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"AMAZING"......how every thread ends up in the ToilEt.....In this joint.... :roll:

"Is their anything in the SFS program...that teaches the operator to STAY ON TASK...?"

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the thread was trashed when the dude said he wouldn't take the time off from his $125 a day job to go and the only advice he took was from a guy who never went

joe harper

Name
joe harper
XTREME1 said:
the thread was trashed when the dude said he wouldn't take the time off from his $125 a day job to go and the only advice he took was from a guy who never went

Hey.....That is $625.00.... 8)

I have never been .....BUT....I have stayed in a ....."HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS"..... !gotcha!

Isn't the purpose of this board....To have a meeting place for a bunch of jAnitOr'S to
pretend to be BUSINESS MEN.... :?: Or did I miss sUmThiNG.... Ivebeensold

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
XTREME1 said:
we do get most out and we will prespray heavy and rake and dwell longer in those areas and drystroke the crap out of it but we do not charge extra but we flush it as best we can. I may revisit this again in the future but right now we would not do it. It is mostly a rip off and we do not rip people off. Maybe religious boy does but not our company. Just shows you it ain't about helping your fellow man it is about lining your pockets. I am proof you can not rip people off and make money

I don't charge extra for "pet treatments", and can really improve things for the customer. Right now I like Judson's Quatalot. While it's expensive at $90/gal, it's use cost (at 1-2 oz/gal) is $2-3 on a job and it makes you a hero. It's cheap advertising. Who needs SFS? Just treat customers right! There's no secret to success.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Who needs SFS? Well, most guys don't, cuz most guys are not in a position to be able to benefit from it. However, if you are off the truck and willng to put in the time necessary to implement the things taught there, then your business will benefit from it. The benefits gained would be mostly associated with building systems to help with a sale and or management of personnel. Not much benefit in marketing and sales and a good bit of SFS is rah, rah ... but when you cut through all the fiz, there is some meat there that an established business can benefit from.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I disagree

Does not matter how big you are, you need retained earnings at the end of the year. Weather you invest that money in Greek bonds or back in the company or real estate is secondary, the most important part is you actually have profits AFTER your salary to invest is the critical part.

Everything else is formulas to get there, the key is company profits, cashflow.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I do prefer an easy read with a great idea. I'm quite the Diva like that.

I've read the harder reads and I tune out quick.

Keep it simple....But not simpler.

T

TomKing

I went to SFS three years ago. We did not have our first truck. We now have two trucks runnning during the day and one at night.

SFS makes you think how you are going to set up systems.

I just called to sign my wife and I up for Tampa in Feb.

If you have been at this for a while and you are not at the place where you have a helper on the truck that could cover a few jobs for the week. You need to go.

Maybe you have all the knowledge you need.

Taking a week and thinking about your business is something your should never stop doing.

Do you not already set time aside to plan your year? Marketing? Equipment purchases? This is a great time to learn form others.

Hope you will reconsider.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom