I just got back from the Joe Polish super wankoff.

Mikey P

Administrator
3 guys out of nowhere come on to toot Joe's whistle. Hmmm.

It takes days to get approved by ICS so you can post and these 3 get in all at the same time?

Funny how no Joebies show up here when we average over 100 new users a month and where ICS gets maybe 10...

Maybe Richard Branson had his house staff sign up under phony names.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I for one though it was an amazing conference i learned so much thanks Joe!

I learned you can sell hope & direction to gullible people for outrageous prices not once but multiple times.

I learned many carpet cleaners are being farmed just like consumers..nurture, water and harvest enjoy your harvest Joe!

I learned if you want to make good easy money .... start a cult!

Driguy

Instead of 2 sentence quips about what ever it is Joe polish pushes. Can we get some solid criticisms. I would like to know what the deal is, and a no BS review of this guys seminars.

Cameron1

Driguy,
that level of intelligences just isn't here on this board.
None of these guys have even met Joe, but man do they waste alot of good energy being negative. They have forgotten what their mama's taught them.

You may e-mail me if you want the real story.

Rex Tyus

Driguy,
None of these guys have even met Joe, but man do they waste alot of good energy being negative. They have forgotten what their mama's taught them.

You are painting with a rather broad brush stroke yourself there Steve.
More people on this board don't give a rip either way about Joe than do.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
steve said:
Driguy,

WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

We have a prophet in our midst.

Regarding the level of intelligence in your first sentence, a wise person once told me...........

"Never judge anyone by your own misgivings"

There are a lot of extremely intelligent people on here, and going by your diction, I might add that I do not think you are one of them.

The second sentence :?: :?: :?:

"None of these guys have even met Joe"

We also have LADIES visit this forum.

How the hell do you profess to know who has, & has not met certain people :?:

Do you follow each and every one of us around at all times :?:

For your information, but don't tell anyone I told you, I have met JP

I don't remember meeting you down under in Oz when he was here though :?

Everyone has their own story to tell, all you gotta do is sort the shit from the chaff.

There are many gullible people out there, carpet cleaners included, & each one of us in our life has been conned by another, that wants to make their life easier by hitting us in our hip pocket nerve.

The fact that one person MAY have made several into millionaire status can be influenced by many different factors which are to numerous to go into here.

Then again, the world has more millionaires now than in it's entire history.

It is getting easier to make a million than ever before.

Have a great day, 'cos I know I'm going to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cameron1

Hey, you guys had not even posted in the thread yet. No way was I referring to you guys.

Before this gets out of hand, let me say, I'm sorry. This board is just full of bright people. I am amazed at the sheer brilliance.

Am I forgiven?

ps I forgot that I was talking to thousands of people.

I meet JP in person and went to a shinn dig hosted by Steamway. It was one of the best Infomercials I have every been to and for any 1500.00 I could hear even more. That being said the way he conducted himself implying that anyone not willing to pay a fee was unethical was the lowest dirt bag move BAR NONE !!

rhyde

Name
rhyde
steve said:
Driguy,
None of these guys have even met Joe

I've meet Joe .....the dozens of times he used an auto dialer to call with his pre-recorded sales pitch

G

Hold on a minute, I heard that Richard Branson was a not a live appearance, but a friggen recording ??

Joe Polish is going to hell.

Ethical, indeed!

G

My wife never trusted a man with a Hitler mustache or a goatee on their chin. Does he fit one of these??? :lol:

Greenie

Interlink is hawking Joe now along with Patridge, ya think it's about the money, or are they doing ya a favor.

If you speak english(optional in Cali), know what a razor is, actually own a stick of deodorant, aren't afraid to tuck in a shirt, have decent people skills (you are married, someone bought your spiel), and actually care about what you are doing, you will do fine in this biz without a guru.

..unfortunately many don't meet the above requirements, and the gurus know it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom