"I really don't want to talk today"... She tells me.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Shut up and clean.
She doesn't need another friend.

45 minutes away, 90+, super humid at 9am and I'm no doubt cleaning "dog issues"... Trust me Ms Smith, I don't want me here either!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I talked for a while with a guy last week, it really went great!! He was almost in tears while we were talking, but I think it was good for him!

Reactions: Nate The Great

Able 1

Name
Keith
I didn't vacuum either... Can you say "lifetime custy"!! KMA!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I really shine in those situations.

We are kinda Ms/Mr Smiths "bartender" at times. It's surprising what clients will talk about at times, family issues, work or just needing to vent, etc.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hate the comment by some of those idiot pet owners. "The grand dogs were over yesterday"

OH MY GAWD IT'S THE END OF THE FREAKING WORLD WHEN PEOPLE THINK DOGS ARE LIKE HUMANS!

KILL THEM ALL AAaaAAAeeeEEEEE!

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
HORRIBLE MAN!

Last year a stray doberman was hanging around my house and was extremely aggressive when I tried to chase him away. But I became very relaxed after he got into my full grease bucket on my grill. He ate the whole thing even after I told him there were "Other" things in that grease. You see I "Had" raccoon problems.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My receptionist once threw a hissy fit and told me "I really don't want to talk to you today" I stopped forwarding the phones immediately, took a week to cool down and contemplate the situation and let her go.
I've been close to doing that with my assistant. She's a moody little thing. She's a shut-in and won't go outside for fear of bursting into flames. I call her my Round-Mound-of-Sound. Now it's Big Brother season on TV and that's all she watches and talks about. She has the 24hr live feeds on her computer going. Everytime I call her I get major attitude because I'm interrupting her BB Time. I had to stop forwarding the phones to her for a few weeks in the past because she pissed me off so bad.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom