I want the following acid test dummies to step forward..

Mikey P

Administrator
And send me your shipping address so I can get you a free quart of Silver Solution.

Use this product wisely and on overly chemically laden beat down carpets, wool rugs in the home or in plant, delicate upholstery, as an encap through your op machine and or Cimex, on any wall-to-wall wool and or for chemically sensitive folks who do not like odors and then let me know what you think...

No odor, Woolsafe certified, gets most any dark stain or spot out, rinses easy and freely, very concentrated

@Lee Stockwell
@Nomad74
@Matt Wood
@hogjowl
@Cleanworks
@Papa John
@The Lurk
@The Great Oz
@Sierra Clean Care

Use suggestions here- https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/05...r Solution 2-19-2021 - .pdf?ver=1625771944156

Mikey P

Administrator
How many TIMES do I have to sent you my address before you put it in your contacts?
You moron

I'm sorry that you had the type for 6 seconds to get free stuff.

I don't keep people's addresses on my phone and if I were to start, it certainly wouldn't be yours and Damon's

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
And send me your shipping address so I can get you a free quart of Silver Solution.

Use this product wisely and on overly chemically laden beat down carpets, wool rugs in the home or in plant, delicate upholstery, as an encap through your op machine and or Cimex, on any wall-to-wall wool and or for chemically sensitive folks who do not like odors and then let me know what you think...

No odor, Woolsafe certified, gets most any dark stain or spot out, rinses easy and freely, very concentrated

@Lee Stockwell
@Nomad74
@Matt Wood
@hogjowl
@Cleanworks
@Papa John
@The Lurk
@The Great Oz
@Sierra Clean Care

Use suggestions here- https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/05500df0-5596-4f1f-9c64-080718003411/downloads/How to Clean with Silver Solution 2-19-2021 - .pdf?ver=1625771944156
Cleanworks-186-8120 #2 RD, Richmond BC V7C 5J8

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T

@Lee Stockwell
@Nomad74
@Matt Wood
@hogjowl
@Cleanworks
@Papa John
@The Lurk
@The Great Oz
@Sierra Clean Care

Use suggestions here- https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/05500df0-5596-4f1f-9c64-080718003411/downloads/How to Clean with Silver Solution 2-19-2021 - .pdf?ver=1625771944156
PM sent.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Tim Yeater
So the professor had a brain fart ran out of boxes I had to wait for more.
Will be getting the rest of the stuff shipped out tomorrow Sorry about the delay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom