IICRC Class

Crazymcnick

How long did it take you guys to find out your results? I took the class Aug 11-12th and haven't heard a thing yet.

Thanks Guys
Tom

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
From what I have heard it can be up to 3 months or more which is beyond my comprehension in this day & age. 48 hours would seem to be appropriate. Just one of the many reasons I find the whole IICRC thing to be lacking credibility.

Crazymcnick

I agree 100% its a scantron throw it threw the machine and mail out the results should take no more than 2 weeks.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I have been waiting 5 weeks so far on a class that I took with Jeff Cross as a teacher. Have had results in as little as 3 weeks with Dane Gregory. Might depend on the instructor. Barry Costa was 4 weeks.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Doesn't have anything to do with the instructor. Even if you are late sending in the exams they go in the rotation they were taught. If the tests are received more than 10 days after the test date we have a financial penalty.

Normally it is supposed to be 6-8 weeks. The time frame depends on how many classes are being taught in a given period.

Doug D said:
I have been waiting 5 weeks so far on a class that I took with Jeff Cross as a teacher. Have had results in as little as 3 weeks with Dane Gregory. Might depend on the instructor. Barry Costa was 4 weeks.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Big Billy~ I understand that you are in an awkward place and appreciate your comment. Would you not agree that in this age of technology that beyond 48 hours from the day submitted (in my opinion that should be the same day as a test is taken) is absurd? I don't know the mechanics involved in communicating the test to "IICRC Central", nor what the process for grading them is, but I would bet a 5 year old could grade 20-30 an hour and a machine even more.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The results have taken about 3 Mos for the classes I took this year. Most of the classes I have been great but I really think the IICRC could be doing allot more for the industry. They sub out the day to day operations to another company. I’m thinking about dropping my certified firm status.

randy

Name
Randy
Maybe the new full time CEO will change things. I would suggest he start with apologizing for the IICRC's support of SOA . Hard to have any credibility after that. Ruth Travis used just about every months column in ICS to campaign for it, even at a time when cleaners were screaming about it. Anyone that still thinks the IICRC is for the owner/ operator is a fool. Paying for those silly tests has got to be the biggest joke in the industry. Listening to the 1-2 year newbies on ICS talk about their intensive IICRC training making all the difference makes me laugh, especially when latter they are asking if a PH of 9 is acid or alkaline.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom