I'm in the 2.5 club!

G

I just received my 2.5 vac hose from Greenie and Lisa yesterday and had 1 job today and gave it a test spin. It was not bulky at all. I have it 25 feet from the wand. I have my mother in law fixing my hose hook tonight because it is not big enough. I have another 50 foot section coming in and then I may try to go 15 feet from the wand.

I need hose cuffs Greenie.

Dave

Scott Rogers

I believe Joe has cool cuffs reducers for 2.5 - 2.0 inch cuffs.

Will 2.5 help a 45 blower?

G

I just did 1 job I don't know if it's better than 4 to the door.

I bought Joes reducers and hate them. They don't stay together when you reel up the hose.

Dave

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
We did the tank mod and run dual 2.5". I think you will find the bigger hose to be great.

Greenie

Cool Dave.

Greenie

ps: hose hooks hurt wood.

pps: Joe's 2.5 reducer doesn't work.

Chads

Supportive Member
There's a club dam-it Greenie you screwed me, What am I not good enough for the club am i like the kid you anomalously had with a hooker. Am I just not good enough to bring out in to public.

LOL

matt sheppard

i'm confused

dave is on the cool cuffs home page, standing in front of a 2.5 hose reel with cool cuffs on it.

are the products not good?
is there a problem with joe brister?

not trying to start anything

but........?

Mikey P

Administrator
The only benefit I see with the 2.5 Cool Cuffs is that they wont come apart if hanging off the side of a building.

The swivel feature is poorly executed, to the point that the Cuffs come apart at the swivel on the real each and every time. I also don't see them as time savers over a cuff less/barbed connector basic set up. Just as many adapters needed and to take a hose off the running truckmount is a pita.

Joe also mis measured on the ratchet and has to rely on electrial tape to form a tight seal.

R

R W

My 2.5 is coming Monday. I also got the tank elbows, some adapters.......

I got some big dual wand jobs next weekend. I'll report in on the results of vacuum.

LeeCory

Greenie,

Hose hooks do not hurt wood if you are careful. First you get the rubber coated hooks, but you also put the hook over a rag. Hook over a rag = no problems.

Mike Draper

My 2.5 coolcuffs are junk. However, a 95' run is ideal for me in most all of my jobs. So I run 50' foot 2.5" then connect another 20' of 2.5" with greenie's Aluminum barbed connector and it works PERFECT. Finally I connect a 25 foot 2" whip. Works great for me. Lots of suck!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom