#$*@ing AT&T

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I use AT&T for permanent remote call forwarding. A couple months ago I switched where my main number was being forwarded to, $17.00 charge, no problem.

Except for when they decided to delete my auto bill pay on the main number. :evil: I discovered that my number was disconnected today, for non payment of a measley $100 and change. WTF! No call, No letter, just disconnected. I have been on auto bill pay linked to my credit card for years. No one at AT&T could tell my why they stopped the auto bill pay on my main number. It just happened when the forwarded number was changed. Go figgure.

This has been a venting with Newman. Thank you for your pateince. Carry on.

att-sucks.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Newman said:
I use AT&T for permanent remote call forwarding. A couple months ago I switched where my main number was being forwarded to, $17.00 charge, no problem.

Except for when they decided to delete my auto bill pay on the main number. :evil: I discovered that my number was disconnected today, for non payment of a measley $100 and change. WTF! No call, No letter, just disconnected. I have been on auto bill pay linked to my credit card for years. No one at AT&T could tell my why they stopped the auto bill pay on my main number. It just happened when the forwarded number was changed. Go figgure.

This has been a venting with Newman. Thank you for your pateince. Carry on.

att-sucks.jpg

That sucks bro. I worked for Tmobile before and we'd have customers complain about that.. Most times the credit card expired. Sorry to hear about the possible loss of business.

-JB-

Name
JB
I feel your pain bro.

Verizon Phone's no better.

Moved a few weeks ago, had to transfer the "remote call forward" to another number, they LOST it for a FOOKIN WEEK!

try that on for size.

but they did give me a free month of service, and a $20 credit for 10 months! WOW that might be 5% of the revenue i lost that week! :roll:

guess that's what we get for not just using a cell no like all the newbies.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've had issues with Geico insurance. I didn't pay my premium in full so they automatically set up an auto bill pay on a card. No problem! I purchased my policy on the 26th. They took out the payment, but then took the payment out again the 1st of next month ?? Mmmkay... The month after that, they never take the payment out, funds were there. They're calling me wanting a payment, I call back saying I thought you had my card number, as I'm on autopay. They lose the card number somehow ?? So I said okay, I'll just call in each month this is becoming a real hassle. Give them my card info, process payment. So I've made all the payments, my account is current. I just looked at my bank statement and they took out two months this month!! :evil:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I've had issues with Geico insurance. I didn't pay my premium in full so they automatically set up an auto bill pay on a card. No problem! I purchased my policy on the 26th. They took out the payment, but then took the payment out again the 1st of next month ?? Mmmkay... The month after that, they never take the payment out, funds were there. They're calling me wanting a payment, I call back saying I thought you had my card number, as I'm on autopay. They lose the card number somehow ?? So I said okay, I'll just call in each month this is becoming a real hassle. Give them my card info, process payment. So I've made all the payments, my account is current. I just looked at my bank statement and they took out two months this month!! :evil:
JHC Hoodlie...ya gotta take it outta the little piggy bank ...first!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've had scares on phones before...makes your heart sink.

I check all my numbers every morning no matter what....I don't care if the phone is ringing while I'm doing it.
Very important to know where you phones are at all time.

I periodically check my email links on my website and email signitures.

You just can never be too sure of this crap.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Att does suck....

Bad coverage....

A couple years ago when I had to move to colorado, they sent me a bill
next month for $2800.00!!!

Nobody had access to my account with att so they changed my roaming and long distance settings on their own.
I had free roaming and free long distance forever and they just decided to change it.

They were charging 68cents a minute!!!! I call my family members on a regular basis for 3 to 5cents a minute
to australia germany and hungary!!
I settled with them for $300.00 and told them: att will never see a penny from me again.
I don't care what kinda Iphones and crap they have.

Name
Nate W.
Oh yea, always get a money credit. The cost of air minutes is 1/500 of a cent for 200bonus minutes. They will always push the air minute credit because it's pennies on the dollar. Unless you can't shut up on the phone, then take the air minute credits. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom