INSTALLED MY STEAM GENIE

G

It took two day..(18 hrs) but it turned out sweet....

The fellow that bought my machine is from Springfield...he jus left!
Long drive home....

Thanks Guy Steelman.......you're a straight shooter!

he sED that he knows most you guys.....

Scott

Got any pics Bawb?

I'll be in your neck of the woods Thursday night for the Piston's game.

Scott

G

Ya, i did start out taking pictures but in the middle of the thrash i forgot all about them...i remembered as he was driving out the driveway....

sure bob, that's like saying you have a beautiful girlfriend and having only a pic of her and none wit the twos of yous together.

Just pic'n ya!

Dolly

Hi there Bawb.........

Congratulations on your resent install..........

I am sure that guy is excited

Good to see you post.......

Maybe you could pass some photo you have and have
someone post it for you.

Heck it would be good if you have one with you in it.

G

Thank you Darlene...it was an 18 hr thrash to get it in..but what a sweet package, when it was done...Guy has a real nice truck now....!

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Is this that same Steam Genie home built project I saw in another thread? Could you post some pics and a description of its components?

Thanks

G

As far as pictures go, there are some on the blue board...it was a very neat set-up in a 96 chevy van from Springfield..it had a 47 roots in it and was NOT a home re-build...i build them in the same shop that i restore my vintage and race cars......

Matt King

Another fine machine out on the road again... :) Good job! Now how bout some pics of those vintage race cars!! We have the annual cruise/hot rod 'festival' this weekend. I'll have to take some pics of the rides.. Putting together a chevy 302 for a T-bucket that hasn't seen pavement in 25 years for the show. The thing was just completed and then got stripped by thieves in the early 80's. I know you like the Rat's Bob but this thing would flip over with that power. It has 514 gears as it is...

G

No that wasn't HoeKilla..that was Mark...Guy Steelman's right hand man that drove the truck up from Missouri....and yes we DID put a waste tank in it but no hose reel...it was rockin' an' rollin' when it left my shop...hot too as i burnt my arm on a QD....

I have some people from El Paso that want my econOgenie wit the 45....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom