Insurance.....

HomeSmart

I know we all have to pay the man but I'm curious if we here in Cali are getting as screwed as some people say
Brand new 07' vortex 2100 year (cost 87K)
general Liability 1M 1100 year
comp varies....everyone is an office employee......he,he...
kidding.

HomeSmart

WTF----???? why would you respond to a post that apparently you were unable to read...I would like to thank you for your insightful and informative post...I think I am dumber for having read it.

HomeSmart

thx for the reply, at least I know I,m in the ballpark......you goin to MikeFest Rhyde ?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I'm not sure i said no awhile back but i think I'll send my money in if i can make it great if not Mikey can gorge himself on 50 bucks worth shrimp, Buffalo wings or what ever?

march tends to be busy and i have a couple big rug projects brewing around that time or so I'm being told. i don't like to be the jerk off that says I'll be there and pulls a no show.

Aaron

Our truck is running about 1500 to 1800/yr. Work comp varies with duties and payroll. Unemployement is 1.1% (haven't had to pay out since we opened our doors so our % drops each year). 2Mil liability with Pollution CPL is around 10K.

Greenie

I think your numbers are fine for Cali.

of course everyone is an office employee...lol

and..." i don't like to be the jerk off that says I'll be there and pulls a no show."

We've had a few of those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom