Introducing Prochem Kärcher Group Trivia Tuesday…

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You're up early. Hogs to feed?

LOL....no, just always up before the sun, even without an alarm clock.

I was raised in a steel working town too, even if my father only lasted two weeks in the mill before he decided he wanted to run a dry cleaning plant instead.

"...and the rest is history..." :biggrin:

Reactions: laura@legendbrands

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Tim is so old he probably has to take lessons from his kids on how to use his smart phone.:razz:

Watch out... Tim is getting swol out there in CA.

And to his defense as a parent we teach our kids enough lessons through the years that as we get older it is only fair they reciprocate :)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
One day young lady, I'll tell you the story of King Willy and the blue bucket of non magic crystals......And how a certain company lost a loyal customer and tens of thousands of dollars in business by refusing to replace the non magic crystals with the promised pail of magic liquid potion.I still get nightmares from that.......:eekk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
One day young lady, I'll tell you the story of King Willy and the blue bucket of non magic crystals......And how a certain company lost a loyal customer and tens of thousands of dollars in business by refusing to replace the non magic crystals with the promised pail of magic liquid potion.I still get nightmares from that.......:eekk:
:oldrolleyes:
Willy it was before her time.

Had Laura been here she would have fixed it for you and you would have no magic blue bucket story. You know you used 80% of that bucket before you had the official hissy fit melt down. :winky:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
:oldrolleyes:
You know you used 80% of that bucket before you had the official hissy fit melt down. :winky:

Horseshit Richard and did I mention HORSESHIT? It was less than half a gallon, but that's another story. I never forget being stiffed for a few hundred to 5 dollars. And that was stiffed.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Horseshit Richard and did I mention HORSESHIT?

horse.gif

And that was stiffed.
You got everything you paid for....the good stuff was just at the bottom. ;)

Reactions: Mike Draper

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Willy, even though the issue wasn't at all Laura's fault, you might as well tell her the story or attach a link.

I think she's more than proven she's got a thick skin and is a mature and thoughtful representative of her company.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Willy P

Name
Willy P
When I get stiffed, I don't like it. When I get stiffed and try to deal with it properly and get told to GFY in so many words,by both the parent company and the distributor, I won't shut up. If Mrs. Piffleton calls and says she wasn't happy with the outcome from a job, I redo or refund.I got neither. I'm generally a nice guy, but when someone or something f)(&ks with me, I'm not a nice guy. Taking money out of my wallet or food off my family's table and telling me to go whistle ? NOPE- not without a constant reminder. A simple refund or replacement and I would have gone away. By doing neither, you find some wrath.

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O

I like story time...

Is an alternate ending possible? Then maybe we can resolve your nightmares... If not I'll get us both some dream catchers and hope we can move forward in a positive direction! But let's try the first option... ?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A refund would have worked Laura. I'll send you a picture of the liquid slurpee,um, slurry and you can see for yourself and then tell me if you would have been delighted.
You mean like if he would have shaken up?
I can shake full 5 gallon pails ALL DAY LONG!:biggrin:
The distributor said that, Chandler blamed the Arizona heat - little known fact- I have the thermostat for Arizona in my house.:icon_rolleyes: It was a defective product that gave Prochem the black eye, not me.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Did you ever talk to someone directly from "Prochem"? or Did the distributor say he talked to them for you?

It looked to me like it just fell out of solution from being stored for so long. Buy gallons next time and I doubt you would have the issue. Of course you wouldn't have anything to bitch about then either.

Are you related to Marty? :winky:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Did you ever talk to someone directly from "Prochem"? or Did the distributor say he talked to them for you?

It looked to me like it just fell out of solution from being stored for so long. Buy gallons next time and I doubt you would have the issue. Of course you wouldn't have anything to bitch about then either.

Are you related to Marty? :winky:
Yes I did talk to head office. They told me they couldn't or wouldn't do anything as it was a distributor issue and that's when I found out Arizona heat was my problem.. Why sell in 5 gallons if there's a problem? If there's a problem why not fix it? When you have a defective product why not take it back? Telling me to go away just made it worse, not better.
You see, it's the guy that buys the products and uses them that puts the money in the bank and by telling me too bad, I feel it's on me to create awareness.

And yes, Marty and I were carved from the same oak tree.....:biggrin:

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Yes I did talk to head office. They told me they couldn't or wouldn't do anything as it was a distributor issue and that's when I found out Arizona heat was my problem.. Why sell in 5 gallons if there's a problem? If there's a problem why not fix it? When you have a defective product why not take it back? Telling me to go away just made it worse, not better.
You see, it's the guy that buys the products and uses them that puts the money in the bank and by telling me too bad, I feel it's on me to create awareness.

And yes, Marty and I were carved from the same oak tree.....:biggrin:

@Willy P When you have a moment, please give me a call (Ph: 602-327-9117). I am very focused and motivated to insure our customers are satisfied with our products and services but most importantly that they can rely on our products to work in the field… and not just sometimes, but ALL the time. Here at Prochem we strive not only to meet customer expectations but to exceed them. I am sorry to read we dropped the ball when you reported this issue not only to your dealer, but to us at the manufacturing plant.

I would appreciate the opportunity to fix this. But in order to fix this, I need your honesty and cooperation as it is a joint effort. I hope you are willing to let me help and see what I, and my team at Prochem, can do to dissolve this issue.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:cool::cool::cool:

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
you turned the blue bucket to a green label : VICTORY. Now spend your money shes a nice young.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom