Is anything more gobberier than a one method cleaner?

Discussion in 'the CleAn Room' started by Mikey P, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Mikey P
    Mikey P

Administrator

Name:
    Mike Pay-oh-tay
    https://brodysdrykc.com/residential...between-the-cracks-dont-leave-out-your-grout/

Is your deep-cleaning falling between the cracks? Don’t leave out your grout!
    How long has it been since you’ve had your grout and tile floors and surfaces professionally cleaned? If you’re like most of us, the answer is “grout and tile should be cleaned by a professional? I had no idea!” The truth is, the grout and tile in your home take a beating on a daily basis, and if not properly maintained they can be one of the most expensive surfaces in your home to replace. While you can take a DIY approach by purchasing tools and cleaners at your local hardware store, hiring a professional is always the best option. Here’s a few reasons why:

• Your body will thank you for it. Grout and tile cover a lot of surface area. Trying to scrub down large areas of tile and grout can take multiple days and be extremely tiresome. Because DIY products are typically applied by hand, multiple hours spent on your hands and knees can be extremely damaging to your joints and back. Also, spending hours inhaling the noxious cleaning products usually sold at stores can be harmful to your lungs and cause breathing issues for you and your family. Hiring Brody’s Dry to clean your tile takes only an hour or two of your time.
    • Your friends will thank you for it. Most DIY products require a certain waiting period before the cleaned area can be used. After a long, hard day of DIY cleaning with harsh-smelling chemicals, the thought of not being able to take a shower or walk into the bathrooms for 24 to 28 hours might make you cringe. And you’ll probably smell a little rank if you choose to do anything social during the process–trust us on this one. After a Brody’s Dry clean, your surfaces will be usable in 15 minutes or less!
    • Your home will thank you for it. Our patented HOST Dry Extraction System is a simple, safe and extremely effective method for deep cleaning your grout and tile without getting it wet. Unlike many steam cleaning carpet companies that use the same tools to clean carpets and tile (Ewwww), we use tools specifically designed for your hard surfaces. Our counter-rotating brushes gently scrub tile and grout to dislodge dirt and grease. The HOST extractor sponges contain a balanced blend of water, detergents and natural ingredients to absorb any additional residue. Because our cleaning blend does not contain harsh chemicals, no noxious fumes are emitted during the process. Because there is no residue left behind and floors are dry quickly, floors stay cleaner for a much longer duration.
    While most carpet cleaning companies say that they also clean tile and grout, it’s important to find professionals that specialize in solid surface cleaning, like the professionals at Brody’s Dry. Many carpet cleaners try to use their steam cleaning machines to clean tile and grout, and can cause more harm than good.

Carpet cleaning machines are usually not powerful enough to provide the high-pressure steam required to properly clean and sanitize hard surfaces, and if a steam cleaning professional does not change out equipment heads and drain water between cleaning the carpets and cleaning your hard surfaces, dirt and germs from your carpet can be spread to your countertops and shower—yuck! Brody’s Dry uses separate machines specifically designed to clean the type of surface, so you can be confident your hard surfaces are clean and dry before we say goodbye!
  2. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Rico Suave

Name:
    Mr Misunderstood
    Man are those Nissan's fugly trucks or what? Not even a nice wrap can cover up those sinful looks. :errf:
    Matt Wood likes this.
  3. Jim Williams
    Jim Williams

Name:
    Jim Williams
    It's like the auto manufacturers are having an ugly van contest. Chevy is the only one not trying to out ugly the rest. I almost bought an ugly Nissan before Christmas. Luckily it got sold before I got there so I bought another Chevy.

What the crap is a grabberier? Sounds French.
    Matt Wood likes this.
  4. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Rico Suave

Name:
    Mr Misunderstood
    When the first came out I almost did also. My father who was alive back then talked me out of it. I'm glad he did. They are soooo ugly. :errf:
    Matt Wood likes this.
  5. rider0992
    rider0992

Name:
    Kenny Hayes
    No
  6. Old Coastie
    Old Coastie

Supportive Member

Name:
    Stephen
    My van makes Nissans look beautiful.
    Desk Jockey likes this.
  7. Zee
    Zee

Supportive Member

Name:

Say what??!

Just exactly how does the dirty water get to the counter?
    Does this guy belive the old "recycled water" thing?
  8. Nomad74
    Nomad74

Supportive Member

Name:
    Damon
    I can't process all this
  9. Newman
    Newman

Name:
    Chris Newman
    I feel a class action lawsuit for slander coming on. Lets stop these Heathens!
  10. Derrick T.
    Derrick T.

Name:
    Derrick Andrew Trulson
    I thought Nissan van looked nice. Looks roomy
  11. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Rico Suave

Name:
    Mr Misunderstood
    Although very few, I have seen them on the road. They look heavy and clunky, almost armor car like.
  12. WillS
    WillS

Supportive Member

Name:
    Will
    I wouldn't use HOST to clean tile with. It needs to be scrubbed and rinsed. HOST aint going to bring up horribly dirty grout lines. Tried that once. Though, with Hardwood Floor it does a really great job. (After what I seen at Mikeyfest AZ) I added it as a service on our booking pages. Looks like he has decent reviews and over 5,000 followers on FB.

I wouldn't bash steam cleaning like on his site. But...if a VLM cleaner became your competition, I'm sure hwe cleaners would inform the customer on how vlm can't clean carpet properly.
    Derrick T. likes this.
  13. Bob Pruitt
    Bob Pruitt

Name:
    Robert Pruitt
    You talked me out of it. Called it a platypus. Had a very good warranty but after you said that all I could see was an ugly platypus.
    Desk Jockey likes this.
  14. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Rico Suave

Name:
    Mr Misunderstood
    lol sorry...well a little! :winky: I say a lot of shit. :lol:
    Bob Pruitt likes this.
  15. Willy P
    Willy P

Name:
    Willy P

Couldn't have been Chavez. He's way uglier than a platypus...
    Bob Pruitt and Nomad74 like this.
  16. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Rico Suave

Name:
    Mr Misunderstood
    Well maybe not "way". :redface:

:biggrin:
    Willy P and Nomad74 like this.
  17. Papa John
    Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member

Name:
    John Stewart
    IMO-- log onto other carpet cleaner blogs for many examples of goobers in action. :stir:
    Mikey P likes this.
  18. Jimmy L
    Jimmy L

Name:
    Jimmy L
    Like Joey Wheeler?
  19. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Rico Suave

Name:
    Mr Misunderstood
    who zat?