Is Nobles Speedshine a good machine?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
I know next to nothing about rotary scrubbers but a recent job has convinced me to start looking for one.
I was dealing with browning issues and posted my questions. The guys who were helping me convinced me that I should make that investment if I want to move into the ranks of the serious cleaners :).
I have a chance to pick up a Nobles Speedshine 175 for 400.- Looks like a 15" model .
There is also an Oreck Machine on Craigs List. It looks kind of flimsy and was 450.- and it is priced at 250.
The upside of that one might be it's smaller size and weight. But it's usefulness and durability might not be that great.
I'm still relatively new and just on the other side of part time. I have a few restaurants and office buildings that I do, but mostly residential. I might also want to learn how to do tile jobs etc. Right now I don't know anything about that. I suppose a 175 might be necessary for that?
Can you guys tell me what I should be looking for in a scrubber, how much I should be willing to pay and if the Nobles might be a good choice for me.Or if there are better choices than either one of those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom