Is the Vortex an overrated truckmount?

A ran a 2007 brand new 7000 hat for 6 months. Some of the problems we experienced. Leaking blower oil in driveways, too loud, small annoying problems would always show up. Better keep Jim Martins phone number handy your going to need him. When a respected cleaner like Marty dumps his Vortex. That he was so happy to get. You know somethings up. And also those who say they are hard to operate give me a break. Turn it on set the heat, pressure,chemical, go to work. Just like all the other truckmounts out there. Ron

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ron:

I'm not unhappy with my Vortex. People don't seem to understand that. No matter how many times I say it. My Vortex is a great unit that gives me more power and heat than anything I could have ever imagined. If you will notice, I'm not trying all that hard to sell it. I only mentioned it over on *** after Duane posted pictures of it. Mikey saw that and mentioned it here. It's not on Craigs list or any other site. If I don't sell it, then that's cool.

The only reason why I put it out there is because my son is just not going to be able to drive that unit and not hit things. He's just too immature. If I keep it, then it will mean another two years on the truck for me before I can pay it off. If I sell it, then I may be able to get off the truck sooner.

Either way is fine with me.

PS Everything I ever heard about the performance of the Vortex has held up to my experience of owning one.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mr Sutley,

If you do sell the "V"....What will you purchase to replace it...?

Are you running your TCS...?

I might be willing to Pay off the "V"...And supply you with a more suitiable unit for your
son....My equipment is maintained to the same STANDARDS as your TMs...PERFECT!!!!!

Ps ..I believe you & your business will benefit with you in the office.... :!:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Shawn York said:
The new Vortex 8000Q is quieter than 90% of the machines on the market today.

Yep.......friend of mine has one and last week he was cleaning a house about 4 doors down from me...after I was done I had to walk down there because I thought he had broken down and might need some help because I could not here anything..when I got there the machine was running full open and they were cleaning ...talk about bad for business.......

hogjowl

Idiot™
PadPrick:

I had to look twice to see if he was talking to me.

Harp:

Not sure, and certainly not willing to say. I can think of three or four people here who would jump on the phone trying to screw up my purchase.

John G.

PorkButt, not I, I hope you sale goes well!

Still some are koolaid drinkers...LOL

Name
Shawn Forsythe
tumblr_ksi06v4E4f1qzcv3oo1_500.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Leaking blower oil in driveways

Are you talking about the condesation that comes out of the exhaust diverter on the first job of the day?

it is the only thing I don't like but every TM I have ever have has had condesation coming out the exhaust, the only difference is if it is in a van then it dumps it on the step inside the cargo door

Name
George Valliant
maybe under rated.

I just picked up a 10 year old V and the dang thing is built like the space shuttle. Stainless everything!

NASA would be proud.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom