Is there anything more eye opening than a paint filter?

Mikey P

Administrator
I love to open my Dev Filter to use my HF gun to blast the mud from the liner and force all the solids down to the bottom of the paint filter.
I'll step on it to remove most of the water and then hold that baby sized lump of crud up over my head and yell I AM MIKEY HEAR ME ROAR.

At that point the home owner and five arounds all come out to have photos taken with themselves and the Crud Baby.

I can hear thier thoughts.

The last guy left that baby in my carpet
My Rug Doctor never had an abortion like that.
That baby could eat my Dingo!
Did Chem Eco Dry sweep my baby under the rug?
Ooh baby baby ooh baby baby...

If there isn't a paint filter involved in your carpet cleaning process, you need to seriously rethink wtf you're doing in this industry, baby.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just got home from Florida....and see this laying on the shop floor....

Guess it didn't make it to the garbage....

But it is destroyed!

This was a RV with Brush head moment....after the prevac....

Can you say dog hair destroyed!

2017-02-12 05.56.39.jpg
2017-02-12 05.56.53.jpg

Reactions: shadygrady

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I got the Devastator about a week after buying our first RotoVac.

If you don't understand how big a difference that cleaning combo can make, do yourself and customers a favor and get them NOW.

A deeper clean commands bigger invoices. .25 cents a square foot can be a pretty tough way to eek out a living. I'd rather be at .40.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I have had several property owners ask for the bag, one of them actually took it to court and showed it ! To prove that the person had a friend write a fake carpet cleaning invoice.
I have cleaned and for fun see how long I could go just washing down the filter, it can get such a huge ball of crud in there it will almost not come out of the filter. The bad thing is it starts to make the van stink after about the third day....bugs start flyin out of it in the hot Redding summer.....I don't do that anymore it is just to nasty to deal with.
With all the 420 around here I swear you could toss it on a camp fire and make everybody in the camp get the munchies

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The weight of that crap is impressive. It's hair and sand and silt.

I bet my D weighed 10 lbs and still been fairly functional at times. I usually try to last a whole day without dumping the filter.

Reactions: TConway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom