It's gonna be nice with my exhaust going under the trailer

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't have to worry about getting burned, or getting smothered in the aroma of dog piss after a bad job

Attachments

• IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,269

Absher Carpet

Name
Jonathan Absher
Hey butt kiss did you turn that pail of saiger sauce for the picture?

Good move the engine smell does bother some people. I thought about routing my exhaust through floor

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Good move the engine smell does bother some people. I thought about routing my exhaust through floor
If I told you my latest pm conversation with Mark, you'd know I'm not kissing any butts.

But I couldn't find a decent exhaust kit for my Titan, so my local handyman/welder said he could make a clean looking extension. What kind of tm do you use?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

I don't know if it's just too early in the morning for my brain to filter out stuff I read, or if I'm really irritated at being called a "butt kisser".

If I wanted to kiss some butt, I'd look at all the CRAP on the Carpetcleaning Facebook groups and see all the pictures of the SS1 with the dudes showing their before/after pics.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just don't park over grass!
I'll be adding that to my list of things to do when I set up on a job. Yesterday, I parked over some crush-n-run gravel. I had to wet the gravel underneath to prevent dust from going everywhere. If I don't like it, I'll be taking it off and just putting up with hot exhaust and a the funk of the waste

HydroDude

Name
JB
Purchased a used Whitèmagic Pro 1600 couple months ago . ..has been trouble free, with exception of replacing a couple fittings and installation of the heat exchanger . ...simple design easy to get to all components .
20160712_170248.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom