It's good to give

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I base my career, life and soul on helping others. I've said before...If you give more than you get, you will get more than you dreamed.

Anyway,
I did a little testimonial for Jon Don to let everyone know what a great job they do and how much they have helped me.
They are putting it in one of their publications. Pretty cool.
It's not the end all to end all that will make me millions but it's good publicity and that's always good.

Here's the testimonial

“I really can't even start to tell you how much the crew at Jon-Don has helped me with my carpet cleaning company. Whether it be training (thank you SFS!) or equipment or just general knowledge on how to clean something, they have been there for me. I don't believe I have experienced that level of service with any other company... let alone another cleaning supply company.

They've got my business for life and I can only hope that I can help them grow as well. I'm just as small fish in the big pond but every little bit helps. In my on-going saga to take over the world of Clean, I have Jon-Don to thank for the motivation, the wisdom, and a general direction that I may not have even known was an option. Thank you Jon-Don.”

Brian Robison, Network Carpet Cleaning, Dallas, TX

http://www.networkcarpetcleaning.com

I'll take that.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Brian, What equipment are you talking about? What fits in a Mary Kay car? Just askin politely. :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
I base my career, life and soul on helping others. I've said before...If you give more than you get, you will get more than you dreamed.

Anyway,
I did a little testimonial for Jon Don to let everyone know what a great job they do and how much they have helped me.
They are putting it in one of their publications. Pretty cool.
It's not the end all to end all that will make me millions but it's good publicity and that's always good.

Here's the testimonial

“I really can't even start to tell you how much the crew at Jon-Don has helped me with my carpet cleaning company. Whether it be training (thank you SFS!) or equipment or just general knowledge on how to clean something, they have been there for me. I don't believe I have experienced that level of service with any other company... let alone another cleaning supply company.

They've got my business for life and I can only hope that I can help them grow as well. I'm just as small fish in the big pond but every little bit helps. In my on-going saga to take over the world of Clean, I have Jon-Don to thank for the motivation, the wisdom, and a general direction that I may not have even known was an option. Thank you Jon-Don.”

Brian Robison, Network Carpet Cleaning, Dallas, TX

http://www.networkcarpetcleaning.com

I'll take that.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops:

142041fu2c5klj9.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom