It's okay to say Thank you.

Mikey P

Administrator
Here's a question for those of you reading this and I'll need you to peruse greenglides.com and pretend you're ordering a Glide for your want to come up with your answer but today I had a guy call that said I sent him the wrong Glides well I sent them exactly what you had ordered which were Sapphire 14 whole Glides when in fact he needed a aw29 slot Glide and he admitted that it is his fault but he also said my site is very hard to navigate...

From his voice and dialect I will assume that he's over 60, l generally received nothing but compliments on the site's layout albeit it can be hard for someone who's not romantic about wands to figure out which one they have but that's quite the extreme in differences..

FredC

Village Idiot
Here's a question for those of you reading this and I'll need you to peruse greenglides.com and pretend you're ordering a Glide for your want to come up with your answer but today I had a guy call that said I sent him the wrong Glides well I sent them exactly what you had ordered which were Sapphire 14 whole Glides when in fact he needed a aw29 slot Glide and he admitted that it is his fault but he also said my site is very hard to navigate...

From his voice and dialect I will assume that he's over 60, l generally received nothing but compliments on the site's layout albeit it can be hard for someone who's not romantic about wands to figure out which one they have but that's quite the extreme in differences..

I've thought this myself. It would be better if there were dropdowns at the top to narrow by wand manufacturer and possibly other options but not sure what else you would include. I hate browsing through pics/titles especially when they aren't in any evident logical order (like alphabetical) and there is no sort option. (not just greenglides)

but I don't know exactly what his issue was/why he ordered the wrong stuff....or that he even knew what he was looking for in the first place

Mikey P

Administrator
I've thought this myself. It would be better if there were dropdowns at the top to narrow by wand manufacturer and possibly other options but not sure what else you would include. I hate browsing through pics/titles especially when they aren't in any evident logical order (like alphabetical) and there is no sort option. (not just greenglides)

but I don't know exactly what his issue was/why he ordered the wrong stuff....or that he even knew what he was looking for in the first place
People don't know what manufacture they have most of them don't even know how many jets it has let alone the width so I don't think that would help as in the case of this gentleman who just hung up....

IMG_20231106_144250.jpg
Very few wands have any identifying marks once the stickers are blown off

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Don't you have reviews?

FredC

Village Idiot
People don't know what manufacture they have most of them don't even know how many jets it has let alone the width so I don't think that would help as in the case of this gentleman who just hung up....

View attachment 125194

It would certainly help the people that do know.........like me when I'm looking for a particular glide to link to....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

View attachment 125194
This guy is probably just pissed about his ProTeam needing fixed for the 10th time and he's taking his frustrations with his glide out on you

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When I have a customer who doesn’t know the manufacturer of his wand (very common occurrence), I have him send me pictures of the valve and the wand jet manifold (I see you have those pics)

In most cases, that gives me the information that I need.

Perhaps you could have some pictures under the heading “what glide do I need? “

Mikey P

Administrator
When I have a customer who doesn’t know the manufacturer of his wand (very common occurrence), I have him send me pictures of the valve and the wand jet manifold (I see you have those pics)

In most cases, that gives me the information that I need.

Perhaps you could have some pictures under the heading “what glide do I need? “
Guess how many times a week I do this?

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas

I just jumped on your site.
I'm over 60.
I found my wand glide and had it in my cart in 29 seconds.

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Luky

Name
Mario
He’s supposed to be thanking you.
It’s obvious you’re fishing
I have placed various orders in the past months with different companies
(engine, water pump, chemicals, tools, and parts) It wasn't smooth sailing in all the cases. When placing the order, I expect common courtesy, prompt execution of the order, and concise communication. I'm getting that from Mike and Fred C. consistently. I forgot to mention that SX-12 arrived neatly packed, and shipping was swift(again). As business culture is generally changing ( for the worse ), it is nice to be recognized as a customer.
Fishing season is over anyway🤨

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
And yes, @Hoody we should have a "Don't know what wand you have? send photos of the front and back the wand head, and the trigger/ valve assembly to 775-552-5429 or greenglidesusa@gmail.com" on the front page
It would be best to put it at the top of the shop page and the glide category template. I added it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom