Webinar January 27th - 9PM EST - Larry Cobb!

FredC

Village Idiot
Inventor, 2nd generation cleaner nerd, chemist, physicist, private labeler, truckmount and portable manufacturer, flashlight designer, boater, instigator and all around nice guy.

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Planning on introducing some brand new chemistry information in the webinar tomorrow.

Will also talk about TM design for today and the future.

Plan to have plenty of time to answer questions in addition to the presentation.

Name
jack zerkie
Great job Larry you have a simple operation with great products. I enjoy calling and really talking to a LIVE person. The ladies that answer the phone are very nice to talk to. I always as for Ray or Mrs. Larry both know a lot and are easy to order from. I left the big guys years past and all my things are from Cobb my truckmount and all the chems so things are as easy as can be. Iv'e saved a LOT of money because of Cobbs supply. Thank you again Larry your a real gentleman. jz.

Reactions: Mikey P

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Any large distributor that is able to maintain an active, positive forum presence for as long as Larry has, and continually deal with all the same BB fooktards that have sent many distributors running for the hills with their tails between their legs, earns my respect.

Reactions: Mikey P

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
I didn't get a chance to see this all yet. Couple of things on the TM. Still love it. Get a wand bypass. Plan on installing another muffler because it's LOUD. I haven't got around to that. I have had an issue with the Kohler though. I cant run it with the air filter on... It's getting to much fuel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom