Webinar January 6th 9PM EST - Dennis Bruders -The past, present and future of the Carpet Cleaning Industry

FredC

Village Idiot
Over the past 30 years Dennis has been an on location cleaner (both a hack and a multi method performance artist) a rug washer and water damage tech, a supply shop grunt, owner of a supply shop, Jon Don employee and now Director of New Business Development at Legend Brands.
We'll be discussing past present and future trends in equipment and vehicles, cleaning techniques, marketing, social media dos and dont's, business growth and exit strategies.
We'll get all nerdy and discuss his favorite SS truckmount, pre-spary and corner guard too!
Is there a manufacture more cutting edge than Sapphire? Grab your shaving cream, a cold beer and lets find out!

Recorded webinar:

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Can you provide a link for next weeks webinar? I might be able to add the link to our next email newsletter if I figure out what to put soon enough. Thanks.

FredC

Village Idiot
Can you provide a link for next weeks webinar? I might be able to add the link to our next email newsletter if I figure out what to put soon enough. Thanks.
Name: January 13th - Scott Warrington
Summary: We'll be discussing acid, soft water, RO, tap, encap and alkaline rinses and when each is appropriate.
Start Time: 01/13/2016 9:00 PM EST
Duration: 01:30
URL: http://intercallsnh.adobeconnect.com/swarrington/

Reactions: J Scott W

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
My little guy trying to talk to Dennis and Mikey lol View attachment 10858
image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom