• LOL-Monty_Python_Applause.gif
    LOL-Monty_Python_Applause.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 98
  • LOL-Monty_Python_Applause.gif
    LOL-Monty_Python_Applause.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 98
F

FB7777

wait until you try DD 12 deodorizer ( Mulberry scent is my personal fav )

and Quat A Lot

gotta love those quart sized super concentrates with the measuring tip

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I like what I normally use Fred, but my eyes started watering and I broke out in hives when I poured the last of the rinse into the tank. I was really blown away at how concentrated it was and the no gummy feel of the rinse.

RThode

Name
Rick Thode
Hey Bill:

I'm over here in Alberta and I am the Canadian Rep for Judson. Give me a call tomorrow and I can hook you up

Rick Thode

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I love threads like this. Then you have the idiots over at *** that bash the living night out of the stuff because they won't use it properly. They either only use the prespray and try to water rinse. Use to much when mixing up containers. Or don't give it enough dwell time for the oxidizer to work. Or a combination of all three.

I use to be on the wagon train that didn't like it because I did not follow label directions. But when they said they improved the formula and recreated teh hot sauce, I gave it another try and as I finish up the rest of my other prepsray, I'll be using this as my regular go to system.

Of course it works overwhelmingly better when used with high flow I've noticed.

gary mackay

I use it for for nasty upholstery with bombtastic results, especially those greasy microfibers that I hate so much.

sweendogg said:
I love threads like this. Then you have the idiots over at *** that bash the living night out of the stuff because they won't use it properly. They either only use the prespray and try to water rinse. Use to much when mixing up containers. Or don't give it enough dwell time for the oxidizer to work. Or a combination of all three.

I use to be on the wagon train that didn't like it because I did not follow label directions. But when they said they improved the formula and recreated teh hot sauce, I gave it another try and as I finish up the rest of my other prepsray, I'll be using this as my regular go to system.

Of course it works overwhelmingly better when used with high flow I've noticed.
kdk_0272kdk_0272JPGkdk_0272kdk_0-2.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
David, Rob POS Allen is not bashing 02 because of how it does or does not work, he is bashing it because Les had the audacity to cancel his banner contract with them.

a month ago Rob and Twitchles were telling Les that they were going to promote 02 at Connections for him.

Jon Don, Sapphire, Grout perfect and the rest of the *** banner advertisers can expect the same disservice once they pull their ads.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
yeah I figured so much.. that splains it for those brainless wonders, but the rest of the yahoo's on that post and other 02 posts have no excuse.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
DD12 lemon is the best. The orange makes me have a sore throat, I don't know why

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom