Judson O2 system

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I use the gallon of O2 for furniture and recently rediscovered how good PC's Powerburst is.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Glad to see he uses it on Uph still,

Last I heard he was cleaning the skid marks outta his drawers wit it lol

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
Les put countless hours into development of o2 products working with reps of several chemical companies. I know this because we were one of his main "testers" out in the field. That was quite a few years ago. We use his products as well as others as they work very well for us.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Les put countless hours into development of o2 products working with reps of several chemical companies. I know this because we were one of his main "testers" out in the field. That was quite a few years ago. We use his products as well as others as they work very well for us.

I ain't a blow n go product for sure.

Takes quite a bit to rinse it well, if you don't the re soiling is a bitch

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
I ain't a blow n go product for sure.

Takes quite a bit to rinse it well, if you don't the re soiling is a bitch
That's strange. We find just the opposite in this area. After normal extraction we've measured almost neutral ph. We have extremely soft water in this area. It has been several years since we have measured ph with this product however. Time to dust off the meter and get to testing.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
O2 is Great but it's a pain in the ass to rinse out....
I use it for upholstery only now.....
If it is that hard to rinse from carpet with high pressure/high flow, wouldn't it be even more of an issue with upholstery?
Or is it different down south?

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Every time I see some bulletin board cleaner mention something like poor rinsing I have to second guess their motives. Most often, I come away with the opinion that they aren't relating their experiences as much as they are attempting to appear knowledgeable. I especially believe this is so in relation to resoiling issues because it's something you have to see months or years down the road before it visible and by then the customer has called another cleaner or the initial cleaner has forgotten the product he used last time and chalks it up to a nasty house.

I used Judson's O2 for a couple of years and never noticed anything in the way of excessive soiling that I could pinpoint residue as the cause.

Reactions: Jimmy L

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I remember a report of the O2 leaving whitish deposits several years ago - it was traced to incorrect (way too strong) dilution.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I can see that happening. The Larry's of the world are so used to 8oz per gallon that they can't force themselves to trust a dilution ratio as low as 2 oz per gallon.

Expecially when 16 would be so much better.

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'm not knocking O2 at all here

You just have to slow down and rinse it good.

Great cleaning ability and an awesome smell so I keep it in the truck for sure.

Another issue I had was the rinse kept growing algae in it so I had to really change how I handled it an how much I had pre mixed.

Simple adjustments by me corrected all these issues fyi

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
In my experience all acidic, neutral or lightly alkaline rinses will eventually grow algae, if not used for awhile. Definitely not Judson specific.

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
In my experience all acidic, neutral or lightly alkaline rinses will eventually grow algae, if not used for awhile. Definitely not Judson specific.

Glad to finally hear that!

I jus quit mixing as much of it it he bulkhead jug

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I've used Powermax, Judson O2, Powerburst and Extreme Clean and a few others the last 10 years and they all clean great. Some have a lot of orange in them which makes my sensitive hands dry and crack. For the last few years I have been hooked on Pros choice Extreme clean, mainly because it has less orange peel and cleans great, and for $180 for a 40 lb. bucket it's a great deal. I only use about 3 buckets a year because you don't need much. I also don't use a rinse and have never had a problem with resoiling. Makes the carpets nice and soft and customers love the clean smell. Since you are in Raleigh, swing by Sunbelt and get a bucket.

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The Larry's of the world are so used to 8oz per gallon that they can't force themselves to trust a dilution ratio as low as 2 oz per gallon.

that's just not true, Marty
and if 2oz pr gal worked on anything but minimal soil, why would you be adding hot sauce to the mix or using Flex for your restaurants?

DOLT

.L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
At 2 oz per gallon it works well for furniture.
Didn't like it for carpet because it foamed up too much and was hard to rinse all the way out.

I like extreme clean , cleans great, smells good.
But I recently used some powerburst and wow it cleans great!
But smells BAD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom