Just got my first real space!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I just signed my first lease for a warehouse/office space! Wanting to set up a nice rug cleaning operation at the new spot. Anyone have advice ?

Ps. Anyone know how to get a hold of Jeff Lydon?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
go and visit you local and wide spread rug cleaning plants for ideas on setting up a rug cleaning area... Lots of different ways to accomplish the same thing and will save you the hassle of reinventing the wheel!.

Name
Nate W.
bensurdi said:
Mikey P said:
Send in your Rug Summit application today!

Whats the rug summit?

For the who's who of the rug cleaning industry. You will become a multi-millionaire after attending. As long as you follow through. :lol: Be there, or be square!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Don't go see Randy Hydes, he's a swishy snooty clothes hanger Rug snob in Portland.

:mrgreen:

Name
Nate W.
steve frasier said:
I would check out Randy's shop, you are not that far from Randy and far enough away

Just remember when you're visiting another persons shop you're skating on their dime!

Ron K

I think if you wait a couple of years there's going to be a lot of "Rug Washing/Dusting Equipment" for sale.
9.00 per sqr ft don't go to far.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
bensurdi said:
I just signed my first lease for a warehouse/office space! Wanting to set up a nice rug cleaning operation at the new spot. Anyone have advice ?

Do you have any experience with rugs or a rug cleaning plant..?

Ron K

Thanks Randy I'm going to send everyone who wants to know anything about Rug Cleaning to your Shop. Only person thats been here is you and Tom. I got invited :?

Name
I'm Rick James
Congrads on your new space. You got pics? Is it in Lake Stevens?

Let me know if you want any advice on setting it up. I set up a rug cleaning plant for a company I use to work for years ago that is still in use today. Ive done thousands of in plant rug cleanings and can steer you in cost effective measure to bring a quality plant. Not sure if any local cleaners that have rug plants will let you check them out. You can use the search engine on MB, I believe someone posted pics of their plant.

You should really get certified in area rug cleaning to avoid any potential problems, one of those rugs can be thousands of dollars if you somehow damage it in the cleaning.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Ron K @ the "revolution" that wasn't

Tom probably figured you where suckered once why not take you to the Max with another spin! :lol: :shock:

Name
Nate W.
rhyde said:
Ron K @ the "revolution" that wasn't

Tom probably figured you where suckered once why not take you to the Max with another spin! :lol: :shock:

I'm glad you guys are friends. I seen Ron flexing his muscles at Connections. I pitty the fool who stands in Ron's way! :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Congrats on the new space.
Did you drop your focus on water damage and your plans for 2010? Did you wind up getting all the education in these area and give up?

Did you give up on the Vortex to go along with your new machine and new van from July?

Are you closing up your old shop or just keeping both?

Which way did you go with your second van and machine Apex or Everest?

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Out Of Character said:
HMMMM, no porty, couldn't afford the airpath, doesn't have 900 ft of hose... Probably needs a Vortex so he can raise his prices.
:p

LOL. The life of a carpet cleaner !

Ben, you do know why people give you a harder time than others right? Its not about the airpath or their jealous either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom