KleenLine Deo from CCCS

The thing smells freaking amazing!! I might even go as far as to say that it's the best smelling Deo that Ive ever used. SO far, Ive got plenty of compliments from the ladies regarding the meloney smell. Some even got sooOo excited that they even flashed me their boobies!!......(ok...maybe that latter part didnt happen). Lastly, Best part is....IT'S CHEEEEAP!!! (dont emember the exact price though).

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Link?

Are you applying it to your prespray or an as after spray?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The thing smells freaking amazing!! I might even go as far as to say that it's the best smelling Deo that Ive ever used. SO far, Ive got plenty of compliments from the ladies regarding the meloney smell. Some even got sooOo excited that they even flashed me their boobies!!......(ok...maybe that latter part didnt happen). Lastly, Best part is....IT'S CHEEEEAP!!! (dont emember the exact price though).
You lost it, I knew you took one too many punches to the head. :wink:

Try spritzing a little on you and see if it works like AX and you have to fight off the girls.

:mrgreen:

MANDINGO said:
website doesn't even have a discrip or how to order the damn stuff.

Yea...It would be more convenient to be able to just order off their website.Contact Shawn Forsythe. I think he might be able to help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom