Last Nights Tile. & Grout Cleaning

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Our fair share. I bid this government job while the Christmas tree was up and received the call that they wanted in done ASAP! lol

Put a hold on the bigger contract until they get their ducks in a row with PO numbers. They are into me for a few thousand and now we're finding out what total disorganization is all about with anything to do with state run jobs. So no more jobs until we have Po's for completed jobs and any future cleanings

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Our fair share. I bid this government job while the Christmas tree was up and received the call that they wanted in done ASAP! lol

Put a hold on the bigger contract until they get their ducks in a row with PO numbers. They are into me for a few thousand and now we're finding out what total disorganization is all about with anything to do with state run jobs. So no more jobs until we have Po's for completed jobs and any future cleanings

State jobs are great when you have a contract {PO} its autopilot, we have 2 on long term contracts. But i agree when misc work orders come in its a total hassle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom